Pillsbury wiener wrap

Pillsbury wiener wrap Reviews

Ranked #529 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 12, 2016

I love wiener wraps. My husband and I often have them for lunch. We put cheese on the wrap before adding the hot dog. So yummy. They moist and fluffy. I've even frozen the tube of them and they've been great when I made them after thawing them. Yummm. They've gone up in price terribly here though.

May 05, 2016

I bought these on a whim, I though "Oh thats a good idea to try..." Easy to make and tastes great like most Pillsbury products.. Until I realized these are almost like the crescent dough.. And then I realized I could have done this with the crescent dough as well lol ... Oh well. They tasted good, the only reason I wouldn't recommend is because like I said you can make them with a can of the crescent dough which is a bit cheaper!

April 07, 2016

I bought these as a fun thing for my kids on a Friday night. They were super easy to use, even a 3 year old can do it and feel like they 'helped'. They baked up golden and fluffy and delicious. The dough was crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside once baked. It is a slightly sweet dough, but it went well with the hotdogs. I will buy these again as a treat for my kids.

February 09, 2016

I love pillsbury products and these wiener wraps are a super neat idea. My son for some reason would never even try a tradional hotdog and bun but when I made these he didn't think twice. These are really easy to make and they don't take long at all. The wraps are super flaky and good. You even put extras in them too like cheese.