Pine-sol lavender clean 4x Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 366 in Household Cleaning Products

February 26, 2017

Pinesol is the very first cleaner that i bought when i first moved out on my own. I had the bottle last for 5 years. Used it to clean almost everything. It is a workhorse in my mind and always will be. If diluted enough the smell is not too bad, i prefer the lavender to all the others. Have to use gloves though as it dries the skin on my hands very fast. We now keep a smaller bottle around for when the tiles need a more thorough clean.

February 25, 2017

Loin d'être aussi efficace que le traditionnel Pine Sol, Il laisse les surfaces collantes et son odeur de lavande se transforme en une odeur désagréable après quelques minutes...bref j'ai été déçue de ce produit et je reste fidèle au pine sol original.

February 25, 2017

Stuff has been around for ages, my mom always used it and the smell of pine is so distinct, a bit too strong for me. This is why I love the lavendar fragrance, more toned down and fresh. It cleans my tiles so well and gives the room hours of a clean fresh smell. A small amount goes a long way, bottle lasts me a year.

February 20, 2017

So I normally don't leave such a nasty review about a product but I honestly hate this stuff I just hate it I do not like the original Pine-Sol and this stuff smells like somebody took really horrible air freshener and dumped it in a bucket of Pine-Sol which already smells horrible and to me it's just a big purple bottle of horrible I have no idea how much it costs or how well it works as I can't even go near the stuff and I would never buy it the smell is just disgusting

February 20, 2017

Fast action cleaning, amazing scent; fresh and not a strong chemical scent. Works best with warm water, obviously that's a given, also the scent lasts for awhile once used so it gives the air a nice aroma.

February 15, 2017

Pine sol is the old name cleaning supply that everyone can remember. I did like the over all performance that it did have cleaned floors really good and the smell is nice

February 15, 2017

This product is their best yet! It's smells wonderful and it doesn't leave a sticky coating on the floor afterwards! Also, the effectiveness of the product is 1000%! Would definately recommend!

January 10, 2017

This is one of the best military purpose cleaning agents I can not live without! Besides cleaning floors counters walls it comes in different sets which I love ancient keep stocked up on

January 10, 2017

Pine-sol has always been one of my favorite cleaning products. It cleans beautifully, leaving the home sparkling and fresh. As a lavender junkie, I am in love with the scent.

January 09, 2017

It smells awesome! Leaves my house smelling good and feeling fresh for a couple of days which is great! It removes easily the stains on the counters and/or the floor.

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kalinka added a new review for
    Proactiv Solution Kit

Microwaving Tim Hortons' Cups

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone tried Monat hair care?

makeup

cassandre has started a new forum topic
    makeup