Pine-sol lavender clean 4x
Good

Pine-sol lavender clean 4x Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

August 10, 2016

J'adore Pine Sol et absolument rien ne pourra me faire changer d'avis! Celui-ci sent la lavande et laisse une fragrance de fraîcheur et de propreté très longtemps! Je l'utilise pour les meubles, la cuisine, la salle de bain et les plancher aussi quelques-fois!

June 30, 2016

Love everything about this. Leaves.ypur house smelling amazing and fresh. Cleans floors and walls great as well. Seems to have taken most of the pen off.

June 07, 2016

This product smells great but is just average. I was expecting great things from this product but the products I am currently using work better. I used it to wash my floors, kitchen and bathroom. I had to add vinegar to the product to give it a boost. So many better products out there.

March 02, 2016

First of all, this product smells amazing! It is everything I love about a household cleaner. A trusted brand, great smell, disinfectant, removes stubborn spills from counters, floors, etc. I have been using this product for years and I can't see myself using anything different for a multi-purpose cleaner.

February 08, 2016

It's my favorite cleaner! I've replaced all my cleaners with Pine sol. I dilute it in a bottle and use it everywhere floors counters bathroom kitchen everything. I absolutely love the smell.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic