Pine-Sol Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

January 07, 2017

My favorite is the Lavender. I look forward to washing my floors and walls with this product. The scent is flowery but not overpowering. It leaves the house smelling fresh and clean. Even my children prefer the lavender scent. Keep up the good work

January 05, 2017

You can't go wrong with Pine-Sol. You can use it for EVERYTHING almost. It comes in so many different types, even hardwood. Plus its super affordable and a little goes a long way. I can clean my entire house and still not use up a bottle!

December 16, 2016

I am always in the hunt of finding good cleaning products ,love pine sol , i clean sinks, floors, tubs, shower,and i mop with it ,its Good value, Great smell, Multi-purpose cleaner.

November 23, 2016

This is a great product- especially with having kids and pets! I have pawprints, shoe prints, spilt milk, etc.. After I vacuum and dust, I get out my mop and I use my Pine-sol! The smell is so nice and fresh.. and it really does work well with minimal scrubbing! I was just commented on how shiny my floors looked after I had mopped- it leaves the floors looking almost brand new!

October 06, 2016

I used to hate the smell of Pine Sol when I was a kid. Then as I got older I started using it all the time. For a while I switched everything to all natural until we got our dogs. Then I had to change to something that was strong enough to kill off germs and bacteria but also had a scent to kill the dog smell. I started using Pine Sol. It made my house smell clean and fresh and brought back old memories which was a bonus. Recently I purchased regular Pine Sol, and noticed that the smell was different. Instead of making my house smell clean, it made my house smell like it had a moldy smell. A few people who I had talked to said that they noticed the same thing that it didn't smell the same anymore. I'm sad that the scent is now different. :(

October 04, 2016

One of my main cleaning products. It leaves nothing but fresh clean scent. I use it for my bathroom, floors and even with my Spot bot. I have a dog and whenever he has some accident in the house, I clean it right away with Pinesol.
    It doesn't leave streaks on the floor. The scent is not harsh like other cleaners. Without a doubt this is a must have in any household.

October 04, 2016

Without a second thought, Pin-Sol is one of the best all around cleaners there is. Not only does it clean hard wood, laminate, linoleum, ceramic,, it also washes my walls with great ease.

No hard scrubbing needed and no residue is left.

It leaves a brilliant shine and fresh smell without being over powerful.

The price is always affordable and seems to be the same pricing at each store I've seen it in.

I trust it to not only do a good job and Pine-Sol has never let me down. When using to mop floors, or wash walls, just add 1/4 cup to 4-6 litres of hot water and your ready to go.

October 02, 2016

My go-to floor cleaning solution. It does the job well and leaves my floors smelling clean and fresh. I can never go wrong with this product and having 2 boys to keep the mess going, This product helps me with the it dirty fighting power.

October 02, 2016

Amazing for cleaning, many uses! Floors, surfaces, toilet, tub, bathrooms walls. Cleans really well. Smells great, comes in many scents. A little goes along way! After using this, the house smells fresh and clean, as it should. I even pour a glug of it in the washing machine to disinfect bathroom mats and any cleaning linens. Reasonably priced and highly recommended.

September 23, 2016

I love using pine-sol to clean the floors in my apartment. It cleans and disinfects them quick and easily. I use it in my vileda mop and it works great! Plus I love the clean smell.

mmahar added a new review for
    Compound W wart remover