Pine-Sol Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 377 in Household Cleaning Products

March 23, 2017

When it comes to cleaning floors or wiping walls, Pine-sol is my go to cleaner. My preferred pine-sol scent is the original. .I like knowing that I am killing germs around the house. I also love the smell of pine .

March 18, 2017

Excellent produit d'une qualités exceptionnelles , je l'aime beaucoup, je vais en racheter dans le futur et je le recommande fortement de l'essayer .nettoie en profondeurs. Merci

March 14, 2017

We use this on our floors. We love the smell. It gets the job done and price is ok. We enjoy the orange scent for the smell. Purple not to bad either. Gets the floors clean and shiny what more could you want

March 08, 2017

I grew up with Pine-Sol, my parents owned a resort growing up, every Saturday morning mom and I along with the cleaning crew would clean out all the cottages. She swore by Pine-sol, so that was one of our main cleaning products, it would tackle easy messes right up to the messes some fishermen would leave behind, plus it eliminated some of the most unpleasant odors. Now as an adult, every time I bring out the pine-sol to wash the floors I am reminded of my childhood and the one place that holds a piece of my heart!

March 08, 2017

I am fanatical on cleaning my floors. The fact that I have two cats a dog and a toddler makes it all the more important. I only use a cap full of the cleaner in a full bucket of water and it does the job. It leaves my floors clean and smelling fresh with absolutely no residue which to me is a must have in a floor cleaning product. The lavander is pretty much the only one I use since I love the light floral scent it leaves throughout my house. Sometimes I switch it up and use other floor cleaners just because you never know if there's something better but so far this is our main floor cleaning brand.

February 27, 2017

I use pine-sol for everything! I use it to remove soap scum in the bathroom, wash the walls, wash floors, and I even use it as a laundry booster/stain remover!! A little goes a very long way! The smell is amazing, lavender is my favorite but I really do love them all.

January 07, 2017

My favorite is the Lavender. I look forward to washing my floors and walls with this product. The scent is flowery but not overpowering. It leaves the house smelling fresh and clean. Even my children prefer the lavender scent. Keep up the good work

January 05, 2017

You can't go wrong with Pine-Sol. You can use it for EVERYTHING almost. It comes in so many different types, even hardwood. Plus its super affordable and a little goes a long way. I can clean my entire house and still not use up a bottle!

December 16, 2016

I am always in the hunt of finding good cleaning products ,love pine sol , i clean sinks, floors, tubs, shower,and i mop with it ,its Good value, Great smell, Multi-purpose cleaner.

November 23, 2016

This is a great product- especially with having kids and pets! I have pawprints, shoe prints, spilt milk, etc.. After I vacuum and dust, I get out my mop and I use my Pine-sol! The smell is so nice and fresh.. and it really does work well with minimal scrubbing! I was just commented on how shiny my floors looked after I had mopped- it leaves the floors looking almost brand new!