pinesol lavender Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 378 in Household Cleaning Products

March 19, 2017

Great smell, great clean. I keep some in the toilet brush cup to keep it sanitized. Great for a quick clean and a thorough scrub up. Will only ever buy pinesol

February 28, 2017

The aroma of this product was more pleasing than I expected. The smell gave a sense of cleanliness mixed with the aroma of lavender. I love the way it cleans my house and surfaces, and I love the way it leaves a great smell behind.

February 23, 2017

This is definitely my go-to floor cleaner. It's a product I can trust, and the scent couldn't be better. You don't need a lot, and I am confident the germs are gone!

January 05, 2017

I absolutely adore this stuff. Full strength on my floors makes them so clean. I also use it diluted in a spray bottle for quick clean ups. The long lasting scent is so fresh. It is the only liquid cleaner I use.

July 10, 2016

I have been using it for many years.
    I like the scent and the way it cleans, it is available in most stores and the price stays about the same and is affordable.

June 24, 2016

Love this product for cleaning my house! leaves a fresh beautiful scent...easy to use..a little goes a long way..always used the regular scent but I am loving the new ones available now!

April 07, 2016

Beautiful lavender scented pinesol, great to use on all surface and leaves the house with a very nice gentle smell! Gets rid of 99% bacteria and cleans every spot effortlessly! It's a god sent