Pink Dandy Whipped Satin Luxury Cream

1 review
Ranked #1139 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 16, 2010

Ingredients:
Evening Primrose Oil is known for providing full hydration, especially great for people with extremely dry skin. Ingredients: Purified Water, Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera Biennis), Emulsifying Wax NF, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Essential Oils of: Lemon Peel (Citrus Medica Limonum), Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Grapefruit (Citrus Paradise)

Color Free
Fragrance Free
Vegan
Phthalate Free

Sweet Orange and Grapefruit are used to help eliminate congested and dull skin and they are also fungicidal.

Lemon combats oily skin and eliminates acne break outs.

What this product does:

• Light weight formula that will not clog pores
• Is not oily or greasy
• Reduces acne breakouts and blackheads
• Combats oil
• Fights bacteria growth
• Keeps skin on face and neck soft and smooth

I ordered Citrus Zest Face Cream (My favorite), and She sent me a sample of Pink Dandy as well. I loved them both, of course. The cream soaked right in, left no residue at all and I was impressed with the Yummy scents. I had been looking for a replacement Face cream that was affordable, on top of being more "natural, and earth / skin friendly".. I believe I have found it. My face has never felt smoother, softer or more healthy looking before I tried her cream. Her hand cream was fought over my myself and my daugher (she's 8).

She sell's 2oz jar for just $5 of the Face cream. I mean, come on. I've been using her sample for a few days (it does not take much, trust me), and I mean to tell you. I've had a couple people tell me that I look like i'm glowing. Plus, I had this 21 yr old kids tell me that he could't believe that I was old enough to have an 18 yr old son. Okay. SO, Yeah. I'm sold.. I atleast reccomend you go try the sample. You will not be sorry.

She also has another etsy store: http://rawbeauty.etsy.com

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!