• Pink Ice Energy
Good

Pink Ice Energy Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 288 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

August 29, 2016

This new product will remind you of your childhood!!! Yes Pop Rocks!!! I love the popping in my mouth the flavour is intense but fresh. When I've had a bad taste in my mouth and feel drained I open a pouch of Pink Ice Energy and POP everything feels better!! Fresh breath and energy to go on with day so I definitely recommend this product.

0.5/5

July 03, 2016

I got this as a samplel. it's an energy drink with vitamin C and other additives. I mixed it up expecting a nice refreshing drink and i ended up pouring it down the sink I just can't see anyone liking this

May 26, 2016

I got my pink ice sample drink and had it last night. I found it quite tasty; I thought at first it would be bitter but i really enjoyed it. I haven't seen it in any stores but i will find it.

May 26, 2016

Just received a sample of pink ice energy, it's like raspberry mint pop rocks that pack a punch of vitamins and minerals and only 5 calories!! Fresh breath, energy and low calories I couldn't be more impressed!!.