Pink solution Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 362 in Household Cleaning Products

February 13, 2017

I saw an in store product demonstration at costco that wowed me enough to make a $50 purchase.

Of course when i got home and went to work with it things were a bit different. Using it requires more elbow grease but it does work on things like grease from cooking.

What i use it for:
    As a pre-treat for clothes.
    And as a laundry detergent.

I mix it double strength and store it in an empty liquid detergent bottle.
    If you have hard water or want to whiten whites you can use a cup of borax.

I also spray it on cupboard doors and kitchen walls to get rid of the greasy film that builds up.

Its also great as a carpet cleaner and as a everyday cleaner for things like mirrors and shower walls.

It didnt make the bottom of my pots gleam unfortunately.

I also wont use this to wash diapers or clean as it doesnt contain a disinfectant.

One large tub lasts a long time and is worth the price.

June 28, 2016

Love that it is virtually scent-free and safe on skin: makes me feel better about using it around the house and around my little ones. Great product that is multifunctional - carpet cleaner, all purpose, laundry, stains, mirrors, and much more.
    Doesn't perform miracles, so unfortunately it couldn't get the stains out of my granite (as I was promised), but all in all its a pretty handy product to have around!

February 23, 2015

This all natural multi purpose cleaner is so utterly amazing, I use it to clean everything from my hands to the toilet, I love that it's safe for everyone in my family!!

Cheska added a new review for
    Nestle Boost

Cheska earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

heuchera earned the Elite Reviewer badge

heuchera added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein