Pinterest App Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 421 in Baby Miscellaneous

March 06, 2017

J'adore l'application Pinterest. Je l'utilise assez régulièrement pour faire des recherches de DIY et j'y trouve toujours de super bonnes idées. C'est une application remplis d'idée et de conseil. C'est vraiment chouette !

March 02, 2017

Oh how I love Pinterest! I have found so many amazing ideas off there from recipes to DIY project stuff! I use it quite often and I love it even more now that you can have secret boards. I like the idea that not everyone can see all your pins you now get to choose! I have found invaluable advice on there from eating healthy exercising and a lot of "how to" instructions!

March 02, 2017

What did we do before pinterest !

Wether its for a craft project, wedding budgets, baby meal planning, adult meal planning or ANYTHING you name it and pinterest has a board for it.

The layout is clean, clear and simple for anyone to use

November 30, 2016

Omg Pinterest is a really big one for me. I have. Wen inspired to try so many new things since I discovered Pinterest. I think it is like the most valuable app in the world. It has something for everyone and I am a major decor fanatic and even. Hold my own furniture. I have found so many free plans and ideas for painting,staining and finishing my pieces on this site. I love that I can pin stuff I like and go back for reference at a later date. I am surprised that there is not a fee to be a member. It is like a book of endless possibilities and no ending.

November 30, 2016

There is just so much you can use Pinterest for, but nothing beats browsing for hours on end every little thing you wanted to look at picture for, learn about, and fantasize about. I mostly use it for DIYs, but it's great for looking up similar imagery (Like Victorian fashion? They've got you). Pretty things are a must, but so many useful things can be browsed through that you'll never have to rely on Google images again when you have something in mind to visually search for. I wish the social aspect of it was better, but at least it does the "image bookmarking" thing well.

November 10, 2016

I love this Pintrest App, although I think this review might be in the wrong category??

I love how you can also keep track of your Facebook Friends "Interest" on "PinTrest"

I love the search engine to. Say you type in : Bookmark Red Christmas Leaf.. It will take each word and put it into it's own category, then sub categories, that after everything comes up from your search, you can delete one of the words and it re-generates the search keeping it very detailed and giving you items you truly are looking for.

I like how you can save all your picks and make "boards" for them.. It is like an online organizer for all your crafts and ideas..

It is super fun and if you are a craft person, like creating, open to new ideas or want to share your ideas and artwork, crafts, bead work, paper crafts, stamping, anything, jewelery etc.. This is the website for you

It is FREE, no personal info or banking info needed.. I do recommend this site.

November 10, 2016

I have so much fun discovering well anything I want to at any given moment. Now Im not very crafty but I'm thrilled by all the dyi and easy to do craft.. I find lots of tutorials on makeup. That is what I love it for. I'm trying to figure it out....I will get

November 08, 2016

Super bonne application pour la mode ,le maquillage ,la décoration . On y trouve de tout pour tout les goûts. Je recommande fortement. Essayer cette application gratuite.

November 08, 2016

J'aime tellement pinterest. Ile dt un de mes apps favorits. Parfait pour des DIY, des recettes, des outfits, des idées de décos, des tutoriels maquillges, bref.. absolument tout. Cette application est gratuite et en vaux grandement la peine. Tu peux épingler et partager ce que tu aimes avec tes abonnées et tes amos, tu peux aussi aimer les publications et les photos. Je le recommande fortement.

November 08, 2016

I am a HUGE pinterest fan!!! Not even to find DIY projects (im not that crafty), but for recipes, for paint ideas for the house, style ideas, it has everything! I use this more than google now!