Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic

Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 208 in Toner

November 17, 2016

Amazing product!!! Within 1 week I started to see the "glow" that everyone talks about! It is amazing and the ingredient list is truly incredible everything from aloe Vera to ginseng

January 26, 2016

I like this product a lot, it is very high quality stuff. The glow tonic is a nice little addition to my routine, it feels great and brightens up my skin.

May 16, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised that the first use my skin felt nicely hydrated and it didn’t strip my skin. It didn’t break me out (rarely do I break out though so take that into consideration) either. I actually exfoliate once a week using a facial scrub but after the first week of using this I didn’t feel the need to do my end of the week scrub. My skin was much more smoother! My drier, patchy areas softer and more refined. After week two my skin wasn’t glowing and I didn’t feel like it restored my youthful glow but my moisturizer and foundation were applying easier and weren’t sitting on top of my dry skin! My moisturizer was absorbed easily and my foundation was looking fresher and wasn’t caking up on my drier, flaker areas like around my cheeks!
Given time I hope it’ll lighten the smaller dark spots I have on my lower jaw line and perhaps restore glow to my lackluster skin but as of now it does a beautiful job whisking away dryness without stripping my skin.

Don’t doubt this one for all skin types as it seems to be a hit with everyone right now and with a mere two weeks of use under my belt I saw some very nice results with it.

This one is becoming part of my daily skincare regime.

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation