Good

Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo in Rose Gold Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 512 in Blush

June 04, 2016

I love a little bling in my makeup most days! This product has super cute packaging but I wasn't sure about how it would look or what it would do when i opened it! It is like shining to the stars!! The highlighter shows up great and the rose side is okay as I have medium toned skin but you can also swirl them together to get a super pretty effect! I use a contour brush and always brush downwards toward my nose then use a larger power brush to buff it our a little! Its a really pretty product that I highly recommend!

April 08, 2016

Not a great product for my skin tone/coloring. I am extremely pale (think vampire) with blue eyes and while this looked very pretty on the pallette, even with lots of layering it could barely be seen on my skin. Just a subtle shimmer when the light hits...which is really not anything. I also wasn't sure if they should be used together or use the lighter color to highlight.

I tried both, but when it came right down to it, this color just wasn't pigmented enough to show up on my skin.

Might look lovely on darker skin tones though.

Pros:
    - Looks nice in the pallette.
    - May suit darker skin tones.

Cons:
    - Crumbly.
    - Doesn't look good on very fair skin tones.
    - Not pigmented enough.
    - Unclear use.

March 22, 2016

This product is genius and gorgeous! One side is a rose gold blush and the other side is a bit lighter shade of highlighter. The colors are soooo pretty and the pigmentation level is really impressive. A little bit goes a long way so I know this will last a really long time. I have also been using this as an eyeshadow and it looks great with my brown eyes and neutral tone skin. I vote yes for Pixi by Petra!