Pixi by Petra Beauty Bronzer

Pixi by Petra Beauty Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 285 in Bronzer

November 28, 2016

Love this bronzer! I have it in summertime. Use it every day. It's not available in Canada, but every time I take a trip down south I pick some up. It doesn't look fake, blends well, and lasts.

November 15, 2016

This is honestly the best bronzer I've ever used. Pixi is a great brand with some awesome products! The packaging usually looks kind of cheap but the product is of high quality. I'd rather save money and have cheaper packaging, personally. The bronzer is shimmery which I didn't think I'd like, but it works really well as a bronzer and the shimmer is not overpowering. It's more of an illuminating bronzer I'd say. Anyway, it's my new favorite and I hope they never stop making it!!

June 29, 2016

I love this bronzer and wear it everyday! Doesn't look super fake and just gives an overall sheen and glow. One of my absolute favorite brands too! Highly recommend it to everyone.

November 19, 2015

I have this in the shade "summertime". If you are looking for a subtle bronzer, without all the glitter and shine, then this is a great product. It gives light coverage adding just a shade of bronze, and a hint of glow. Not overdone.

September 20, 2015

I was already a huge fan of Pixi eyeshadow, so when I was given a chance to test and review their bronzer I jumped on the opportunity.

I adore this bronzer. The formula is smooth and very pigmented. It is buildable and blendable to work for your skin tone. I use this if I am looking for a gentle glow in a simple everyday look.

I would definitely recommend this product and brand

August 14, 2015

Love this stuff!!! So subtle and soft and brings the right amount of natural glow to and everyday look

July 04, 2015

I received this full size in a beauty bag. Its amazing. Its perfect for my skin tone as it gives me a very natural glow and sunglasses skin colour. It looks so natural.

May 18, 2015

I received this in an Ipsy monthly subscription bag, and despite them asking what skin tone I have, they sent me a shade way too dark for me. Either that, or this was the shade that was supposed to go with my skin tone, and it's just awful. It's way too dark, shimmery, and brown. I'm usually a fan of Pixi by Petra and like the quality of their products, but even if I had gotten this in the right shade, there was too much glimmer/shimmer in this for me to not look like a 12 year old experimenting with bronzer for the first time.