Pixi Illuminating Tint & Conceal

Pixi Illuminating Tint & Conceal Reviews

Ranked #400 out of 595 in Foundation

Pixi Illuminating Tint & Conceal has a brightening, flaw-fixing tinted moisturizer on one end, and a perfectly coordinating full-coverage, easy-to-blend concealer on the other.

December 09, 2015

I wasnt a huge fan of this product. I found that it didnt sit well on my face. No matter how much I blended there would either be streak marks, so i would keep blending and then it would all wipe off.

April 26, 2015

I love love love the illuminating tint and concealer. They work amazing to cover any blemishes and work great as an undereye concealer

August 20, 2014

I received this product from a giveaway. The moment I used it, I loved it so very much. It works well and blends well. The concealer really does work. For once a concealer for me. I an gonna go and buy me another one soon.

August 06, 2014

I've recently tried this pixi product from an ipsy glam bag that I received. It worked so well for me that I had to buy the full sized product. I highly recommend it! Hides blemishes without flaking or drying your skin. it gives you a nice natural glow. best used under powder.

April 23, 2013

All Pixi products are extremely good. A bit price to sell at places like product but they are worth every penny and this tint & conceal or any other product won't let you down!

January 23, 2012

I love this brand! I can't say enough about it! It just all around works and looks great on my face. Not to mention it FEELS great too. The texture of it is wonderful.

October 27, 2011

A sheer coverage foundation or tinted moisturiser but with the benefit of a combo concealer for extra coverage and perfect matching.