Amazing

Pixi Succulent Lip Tint Reviews

Ranked #634 out of 784 in Lip Balm

February 02, 2015

Got the Succulent Lip Twin in Poppy Red - a gorgeous colour for a pale girl like me. The gloss is nice, very pigmented and not too sticky. Although I like the texture of the lip/blush tint, the product is too easily scratched by the cap and thus a good portion of the product is wasted by the construction of the tube. I don't think the construction of the duo is ideal, but the product itself is worth the purchase.

March 11, 2012

Pixi Succulent Lip Twin in Coral Camellia is one of the best lip products I have ever used. I was looking for something lightweight that would give my lips a splash of color and this product did just that. The shade of pink was perfect to accentuate my look without looking overdone. The lip tint was soft and smooth like a regular chapstick but gave me the perfect amount of color. Throughout the night there was no smudging and I was able to reapply it easily. I also love that I was able to layer on more of the product for a night look or keep it lighter and wear it during the daytime.