Planet Earth - Movie

Planet Earth - Movie Reviews

Ranked #804 out of 1004 in DVD

August 28, 2015

This is one of the best movie series I have ever seen. It was so interesting and the narration was excellent. This is a great gift and terrific for the whole family.

April 26, 2015

Great documentary series, I learned so much from this and gained an appreciation for nature

June 27, 2014

I bought the series when they were on sale online for the girls - I'm glad I did. Planet Earth (the UK Version with David Attenborough's narration) is a beautifully filmed, visually stunning series which goes behind the scenes of the animal kingdom and shows animals as they really are. Unfortunately, sometimes the scenes can be a bit frightening (i.e., when a lion is killing it's pray) because it is a bit graphic, especially for the younger viewers. My 7 year old cried at one point because the cute prey was being eaten ... I don't blame her.

However, for school aged children, this is an excellent series and worth purchasing, simply for the cinematics.