Planters BBQ Peanuts Reviews

Ranked #454 out of 2339 in Grocery

June 22, 2016

I'm not the person to snack on peanuts, unless they're super flavoured like these are. B/c they're flavoured like BBQ chips are they're sweet and smokey and I can eat handfuls of them. So basically this is how you get me to eat peanuts as a snack. They are fresh and crunchy, and it is a resealable bag so they can stay fresh for awhile. These are way better than plain peanuts for making trail mix as it adds to the sweet & salty combo.

March 03, 2016

Peanuts are an awesome snack. I usually eat them as a trail mix with other nuts and fruit though.
    I like to put a bowl of nuts out when I have company over. I found the bbq flavor was not my favorite.
    It's a little too bold for me. I think I prefer a mix of nuts also.

December 28, 2015

I love peanuts,however these peanuts I didn't like due to the overpowering taste of BBQ.

0.5/5

Planters BBQ Peanuts;

i normally like the peanuts but i did not like this particular flavour of the bbq

it was too strong for the peanuts
    i wasn't able to enjoy the crunchyness of the peanuts and flavour naturally from peanuts because of the bbq flavour

December 28, 2015

I could seriously eat these all day long.

Husband received a container for Christmas....and I've eaten about half of it. He doesn't even know I opened up the container yet!

They have a slightly sweet taste mixed with salt.

SO tasty, but SO not healthy to eat!

June 10, 2015

First of all I love peanuts, add BBQ flavor....I am in heaven!

April 19, 2015

My husband loves this flavor of peanuts. He can eat an entire bag if he isn't careful. I buy them quite often since they are ate so much.

April 13, 2015

I'm not a huge fan of plain peanuts, so I love these BBQ peanuts from Planters! They are packed with BBQ flavour, so good.

April 01, 2015

These are awesome! They taste really nice and are high quality. I give a bunch out for christmas in stockings each year because lots of people I know enjoy them!

March 04, 2015

Great tasting snack. My whole house hold love them. Great for in the go as well. Even the kids like them which is a big bonus