Planters Salted Cashews Made with Sea Salt Reviews

Ranked #1684 out of 2312 in Grocery

Planters Whole Cashews Lightly Salted are specially selected and expertly roasted to ensure great taste. Great for snacking anytime of the day.

June 22, 2016

Planters always has a great selection and healthy snacks, I think that this brand is a little pricey but their products are really worth the money. These salted cashews are the perfect salty snack on their own and I also add these to recipes for sweets and also for cooking recipes.

June 22, 2016

These cashews are the PERFECT amount of salty. Planter's cashews are definitely a cut above the rest - there are far less "deformed" cashews, rotten cashews etc. in a can of Planter's than any other nut. Just delicious, high quality nuts.

Planters Salted Cashews Made with Sea Salt;

Great "healthier snack" at least you are getting the peanuts and the salt gives it that craving we have when crave salty snacks.

Good size container with good amount of cashews

planters has been around for years
and i like tey use sea salt instead of processed white salts

we love
planters Cashews!!!! great taste ,great as a snack at night...

January 08, 2016

Pretty good product, not as fresh tasting as I expected the cashews to be, but still tasted pretty good. There were a few rancid cashews in the can, but in general, the nuts were crunchy and not too salty and made me feel like I was making a healthier snack choice than my usual potato chips! Wayyyy better than the regular Plantes salted peanuts my mom always bought when I was a kid.

October 12, 2015

they are do addictive !! I could eat the whole thing they are so delicious and not overly salty , I just find them expensive for the amount you are getting.

October 12, 2015

These are so good, I could almost eat the whole can at once. They are also a healthy choice so I don't feel guilty.

August 12, 2015

Anything with Sea Salt is sooo good and cashews are such a treat!!

August 12, 2015

After not tasting this nut for a number of years I found them bland.

June 16, 2015

Planters always has good quality nuts, nice and fresh with great flavor, the sea salt is an added bonus.

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge