play all day elmo

play all day elmo Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 490 in Toys

August 30, 2016

I got this for my son for Christmas when it first came out and he still loves it. It has an awesome feature that your able to switch from a baby mode to toddler mode where Elmo plays games with you. It's a great way to learn and also a bonus because he loves Elmo!

August 16, 2016

My three-year-old daughter loves this Elmo. It has a toddler mode and a preschool mode to ensure the play is age-appropriate. It also has a naptime/night-time mode, which we love. We switch it over at night, and my daughter hears Elmo sing her a few songs and ask for a kiss before switching to a few minutes of instrumental music.

He can play all kinds of games in his play mode. He has sensors that let kids play with him, hang him upside down, etc. He was definitely my daughter's favourite present this year.

July 11, 2016

Most definitely, yes Elmo is still a popular item and the baby is sleeping right now with one in the crib. I haven't met a child yet that doesn't love this little red guy.

July 11, 2016

My son got this Elmo for Christmas and he loves it. He is still a little young to realize what to do but he laughs at Elmo when he talks. I like how there is two different settings toddler and preschool. The games in preschool seem fun for a little one. It will be many years of play.

April 23, 2016

My son got this for his first birthday and he loves it! He's still getting the hang of pinching the nose but he loves to tickle Elmo's stomach and make him bounce. I think it's a great toy for a toddler. My only complaint would be that the hand clapping seems to have stopped working (or barely works, maybe one clap out of every 6-8) after less than a month of use! (it's not been misused/broken and I changed the batteries which didn't fix the issue). Still, it's a great toy and I'm happy to have found an interactive toy that doesn't have a screen or has flashing lights!

February 21, 2016

Our 19 month old got this for Christmas and it has been an amazing toy.
    I love that it has a nap and play mode so that it can adjust to our daughter's routine.
    The toddler mode is a nice simple way for her to interact with the toy, but the preschool mode is a little more advance, meaning the toy can grow as our daughter does.

I would absolutely recommend this for your toddler + child!

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder