Play-Doh Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 513 in Toys

March 25, 2017

Playing with Play Doh is a favourite activity in my house. It's something my toddler and I can do together and use our imaginations to make all sorts of things. It's not messy like painting and if bits are left behind it dries pretty quickly and can be swept or vacuumed no problem. A must have for play time!

March 16, 2017

Who doesn't love or have a memory of play-doh. I am now 35 years old and still just the smell of it brings me back to my childhood. So fun to play with as a child or adult lol

March 16, 2017

We love play dough in our home! A great activity for almost all ages. Can build almost anything out of it, very durable. Cheap to buy and so many colors and sets to choose from.
    It does flake and make a mess on the floor easily, but at the same time it doesn't take long for those flakies to dry up and easily swept into the trash.

March 08, 2017

Who doesn't have memories of playing with Play-doh as a child?

From the different colors, scents, shapes and everything in between there is a type for EVERYONE!

February 01, 2017

Tons of fun for all ages. It's great for entertainment and keeps kids occupied for a long while. It is cheap and with all the different colours, you can really get creative!

Great for rainy days!!!

February 01, 2017

Play-Doh and I have a love-hate relationship ;) It is wonderful to get the creative juices flowing, provides hours of fun and entertainment but oh boy what a mess. I always seem to find play-doh all over the house afterwards, haha. Fair trade I suppose. With so many different colours and toys you can use to play with it, it really is a ton of fun for all ages.

July 31, 2016

Great for kids cheap entertainment especially in a rainy day. Its good for development of fine motor skills and imagination. I tried to make my own but it didnt work out good. Its good price

July 31, 2016

Play doh is great for keeping the kids entertained and for doing crafts with them. The only thing I dislike about it is how quickly it dries out. My girls tend to leave it out until I clean it up and a lot of the time it has already dried out in an hour or two. Other than that it is a great classic toy for kids.

April 05, 2016

Play-Doh is a great distraction for the little ones.
    It allows kids to be creative without playing video games.
    I love to play with it with my little niece. She likes to make
    balls and pancakes haha. It's a great way to bond with
    the young ones.

April 05, 2016

This is a great product for kids 3 and up to play with. It helps with their creativity and fine motor skills as they shape/model the colorful "dough" into any shape their imagination desires. My students have loved working with it throughout the years. The only negative is that it can dry out rather quickly and once this starts to happen, it is more prone to crumbling and falling apart. I suggest sealing it in its container right after the child is done playing. Keeping the colors in their original shade can also be a challenge as they will all mix together and form a mess once two colors are shaped together. Overall, a fun product.