Play-Doh Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 470 in Toys

July 31, 2016

Great for kids cheap entertainment especially in a rainy day. Its good for development of fine motor skills and imagination. I tried to make my own but it didnt work out good. Its good price

July 31, 2016

Play doh is great for keeping the kids entertained and for doing crafts with them. The only thing I dislike about it is how quickly it dries out. My girls tend to leave it out until I clean it up and a lot of the time it has already dried out in an hour or two. Other than that it is a great classic toy for kids.

April 05, 2016

Play-Doh is a great distraction for the little ones.
It allows kids to be creative without playing video games.
I love to play with it with my little niece. She likes to make
balls and pancakes haha. It's a great way to bond with
the young ones.

April 05, 2016

This is a great product for kids 3 and up to play with. It helps with their creativity and fine motor skills as they shape/model the colorful "dough" into any shape their imagination desires. My students have loved working with it throughout the years. The only negative is that it can dry out rather quickly and once this starts to happen, it is more prone to crumbling and falling apart. I suggest sealing it in its container right after the child is done playing. Keeping the colors in their original shade can also be a challenge as they will all mix together and form a mess once two colors are shaped together. Overall, a fun product.

April 05, 2016

Not only do I love Play-Doh and always have, but now my son who's two loves it as well. Play-Doh products are my favorite thing to get him. He asks for it all the time! I'm getting him a huge set for his birthday.
Only slight complaint is that it seems to dry pretty quick, but I've found keeping it in Ziploc bags works like a charm.

April 05, 2016

One of my favourite childhood toys. Great for all ages, comes in any different colours. It allows children to be creative and stay away from electronics. It is a bit fussy to clean up and gets sticky on your hands but I would still prefer my kid play with this then an ipad.

April 05, 2016

My son who is now 4 years old loves play doh so much and he's loved it since he was about 1 1/2. He will sit for hours at a time making things using all of his little play doh tools. I love that you can pretty much get a tub of play doh at a variety of stores for $1.00 and the play doh kits also can be pretty cheap. I love that my son has something he can be creative with and I think play doh is a great gift for any child.

April 01, 2016

This is the perfect toy for almost all children. Kids enjoy playdough basically from a year old to 12. It is so great because it can be used for anything and it allows kids to be creative. Also comes in basically every possible colours. It is very inexpensive and can be found even in dollar stores. My only issue is that after being around so long you would think they would have found a way to make it crumble less and be easier to clean up.

March 31, 2016

I have three children so play-doh has almost always been in our home at some point in the past 14 years. Its almost a staple for creative play.

You can get so many different colors and activity kits to help blossom the creative side of children. The possibilities are endless when it comes to what they can make.

As a child I loved the hair styling play-doh set. My children have had many of the food ones, and really enjoyed the icecream set.

It is a very very good sensory product.

March 31, 2016

Since my daughter turned 2 and was introduced to play doh their isn't a day where she doesn't play. It is the only "toy" she hasn't gotten sick of has of today (almost 3)