Play-Doh Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 491 in Toys

February 01, 2017

Tons of fun for all ages. It's great for entertainment and keeps kids occupied for a long while. It is cheap and with all the different colours, you can really get creative!

Great for rainy days!!!

February 01, 2017

Play-Doh and I have a love-hate relationship ;) It is wonderful to get the creative juices flowing, provides hours of fun and entertainment but oh boy what a mess. I always seem to find play-doh all over the house afterwards, haha. Fair trade I suppose. With so many different colours and toys you can use to play with it, it really is a ton of fun for all ages.

July 31, 2016

Great for kids cheap entertainment especially in a rainy day. Its good for development of fine motor skills and imagination. I tried to make my own but it didnt work out good. Its good price

July 31, 2016

Play doh is great for keeping the kids entertained and for doing crafts with them. The only thing I dislike about it is how quickly it dries out. My girls tend to leave it out until I clean it up and a lot of the time it has already dried out in an hour or two. Other than that it is a great classic toy for kids.

April 05, 2016

Play-Doh is a great distraction for the little ones.
    It allows kids to be creative without playing video games.
    I love to play with it with my little niece. She likes to make
    balls and pancakes haha. It's a great way to bond with
    the young ones.

April 05, 2016

This is a great product for kids 3 and up to play with. It helps with their creativity and fine motor skills as they shape/model the colorful "dough" into any shape their imagination desires. My students have loved working with it throughout the years. The only negative is that it can dry out rather quickly and once this starts to happen, it is more prone to crumbling and falling apart. I suggest sealing it in its container right after the child is done playing. Keeping the colors in their original shade can also be a challenge as they will all mix together and form a mess once two colors are shaped together. Overall, a fun product.

April 05, 2016

Not only do I love Play-Doh and always have, but now my son who's two loves it as well. Play-Doh products are my favorite thing to get him. He asks for it all the time! I'm getting him a huge set for his birthday.
    Only slight complaint is that it seems to dry pretty quick, but I've found keeping it in Ziploc bags works like a charm.

April 05, 2016

One of my favourite childhood toys. Great for all ages, comes in any different colours. It allows children to be creative and stay away from electronics. It is a bit fussy to clean up and gets sticky on your hands but I would still prefer my kid play with this then an ipad.

April 05, 2016

My son who is now 4 years old loves play doh so much and he's loved it since he was about 1 1/2. He will sit for hours at a time making things using all of his little play doh tools. I love that you can pretty much get a tub of play doh at a variety of stores for $1.00 and the play doh kits also can be pretty cheap. I love that my son has something he can be creative with and I think play doh is a great gift for any child.

April 01, 2016

This is the perfect toy for almost all children. Kids enjoy playdough basically from a year old to 12. It is so great because it can be used for anything and it allows kids to be creative. Also comes in basically every possible colours. It is very inexpensive and can be found even in dollar stores. My only issue is that after being around so long you would think they would have found a way to make it crumble less and be easier to clean up.

leacarol added a new review for