Playboy Play It Spicy Fragrance

Playboy Play It Spicy Fragrance Reviews

Ranked #992 out of 1279 in Perfume

Playboy Play It Spicy Ladies Edt 50ml Spray (1.7 fl.oz) - New and Boxed

July 21, 2016

I have a bunch of different fragrances by Playboy. I like the price point, and how available they are (there's usually a dozen stocked at my local Shopper's Drug Mart.) If you are someone who like a Vanilla smell- you will get a lot of that (I found it to be okay on my nose, but if that's not your thing try another one like Super Playboy which is more floral). The bottle and packaging is really cute, which makes displaying it easy :)

June 12, 2015

This perfume is one of my favorite scents, it smells so good and stays

June 17, 2012

Well I dont love it or hate it. I purchased a 3 pack (all different sents) of playboy because it was on super cheap after xmas and i am a perfume junky and love all different sents! It definatly doesnt make my 10. I find that it doesnt last long at all and needs to constantly be reapplied and i didnt find the sent alluring. The bottles do look super cute all lined up in a neat little row on my vanity though! I wouldnt recomed it to anyone, but i wouldnt go as far to say that i dont exactly like it either. Kind of in the middle-ish....

April 04, 2011

Play It Spicy:

For me, “Play It Spicy” really reminded me of my favourite childhood treats, like those vanilla “popeye” sticks in the little red boxes that I used to get at Halloween and those soft yummy marshmallow bunnies covered with sugar that I used to gobble down at Easter! All of my favourite things were wrapped up in the “Play It Spicy” fragrance. Definitely the sultriest out of the Playboy trio… It’s alluring and romantic, definitely a fragrance that I am going to wear all summer!!!

Playboy Fragrance Bottle/ Packaging:

The fragrance bottle is small and cute with Black Playboy Bunny ears. It’s small enough to fit in your purse or your carry-on bag when you travel. It’s discreet and adorable. The packaging for each of the fragrances is subtle and classy, not the ‘party-girl,’ teenager look, but a classy young woman look. Each package matches the name of the fragrance (ex. Light pink for “Play It Lovely,” dark pink for “Play It Sexy” and black for “Play It Spicy”). These bottles belong on the shelves of an upscale beauty boutique!