Playstation 3

Playstation 3 Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 613 in Electronics

March 09, 2016

As a fan of Sony I decided to get the PS3. I put countless hours into it and it's still working strong. I will never run out of games with their big selection. If you're looking for long lasting entertainment then this is for you.

December 26, 2015

I have used this for HOURS on end. The only downside is the cooling fan can become a bit loud. However, the storage is great and it doubles as my DVD player without ANY issues. I don't game as often as I used to, however this product has lasted me several years and it's still going strong. Well worth the investment.

August 16, 2015

I have a Playstation 3 at home and I really LOVE how I am able to play my games online without purchasing a membership. With an Xbox 360, in order to go online and play, it actually requires a membership that is around $60/year,
.Another bonus, the PS3 can also play your DVD' My favourite game to play is Black Ops 2. The games are not too expensive and it's incredible that I can do more than JUST play games. When connected to a network, apps such as YouTube, Netflix, Crackle, can be downloaded onto your Playstation 3. I haven't tried the PS4 as yet, but it is just TOO pricey for me right now, so I'll just stick with my PS3....for now!

May 07, 2015

It's a great console has a wide variety of games for both kids and adults.

April 17, 2015

Both of my brothers have PlayStation 3's and love them. One loves football and has all the Madden games. The other loves the wrestling games and racing games.

March 19, 2015

Good play station. Love playing madden or NHL 15 or gta 5 personally I'm gonna stick to this instead of the ps4! Ps3 rules!!

October 29, 2014

The price is decent, but the consol itself is awesome. You can download your own movies or games if you don't like how much they cost and the range of stuff you can do is more so than on most other consols.

Neuven added a new review for