Good

Playtex Aireflow bottles Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 744 in Bottles

February 27, 2016

I loved these bottles and so did my son. I was so disappointed then they were discontinued, I wished I purchased more. They were great at keeping my baby gas free, a little hard to clean but well worth the extra effort.

November 11, 2015

Love these bottles. I have used them for both my children. They are relatively easy to clean and don't leak. You can never have enough of these cups!

May 13, 2015

The bottles are called Playtex Ventaires. These were the first bottles i've purchased and will never again. after a few weeks of using the bottles tend to leak at the bottom. i take care of my baby bottles and only wash them by hand and air dry before assembling.

May 12, 2015

Our daughter used this type of bottle at times with her second son. They are more expensive than most bottles. They do an awesome job of preventing air to get inside baby's tummy and less spitting up.

April 23, 2015

Theses are the only bottles that worked for my difficult eaters. I've tried tons of other bottles. This bottle is the only one that gets the rate of flow right with the different nipples. It is the only one that doesn't make my girl gassy because it vents from the bottom, (genius) and it's the only one that fully comes apart so I can really get in there and clean every nook and cranny.
    The price is right too. For about $26 I have everything I need to exclusively feed my daughter for the first 6months to 1 year of her life. Also replacement pieces and nipples are available to customize and to elongate the life of this bottle system.

Only bottle for me!