Playtex Baby Drop-Ins Original Nurser 8-10 OZ: Dark Blue

Playtex Baby Drop-Ins Original Nurser 8-10 OZ: Dark Blue Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 740 in Bottles

Drop-Ins Original Nurser provides an excellent value while reducing gas, colic and spitting up. The pre-formed and pre-sterilized liners allow you to squeeze the extra air out of the bottle. And the liner is discarded after each feeding for easy cleaning. Contains: 1 8-10 OZ Nurser - Dark Blue, 1 NaturaLatch Slow Flow Latex Nipple, and 5 Drop-Ins Liners

June 28, 2016

My favourite bottle for both kids. Even recommended by the nicu and received my first one there cause we could use new liners between use and squeeze out all the air. Also wanted up quicker sitting in hot water than the thicker plastic bottles so baby didn't have to wait as long to eat. I miss the brown latex nipple though. My kids don't like the clear silicone nipple. It feels to fake for even me touching and looking at it. And the newer design of the bottles I'm not a fan of. But the older coloured ones as pictured is great. Hopefully more natural nipple come back to market. Overall love them and my only choice of bottle. So easy to throw away the liner vs scrub gunky bottoms of bottles.

June 08, 2016

I received some free coupons to try these and I got them for my grandson and they work great. My daughter was quite impressed with them and has since purchased more. For anyone that is not able to breastfeed they are great.

April 07, 2016

These bottles are great. Super easy to clean since you throw out the liner that holds the baby's drink. These are very durable and light weight, easy for a bigger baby to hold.

March 27, 2016

I used these quite a bit when my daughter was a baby, they were so easy to use ,very affordable, super easy to clean,I only had to sterilize the nipples and covers , the bag insert got tossed out and the outer bottle shell I washed with my other dishes ,so it saved me the effort of not having to sterilize a whole bunch of bottles ,a really great product

March 15, 2016

I love that you don't have to continually clean out bottles with these. You basically just have to wash the nipples and rinse the bottle part. Nothing else really to clean. you can just toss the bag and be done with that and I loved that part for sure.

March 03, 2016

I've always thought the Playtex baby drop in liners bottles would the best idea ever. He did not have to clean out dried milk. The only thing is you could have not put the bag in the microwave. you would always have the pour the milk into a cup, then put that in the microwave, then pour the warm milk back into the bag.

October 19, 2015

Excellent. Last week I got one of these as a sample with 5 drop ins. It's just perfect

October 19, 2015

These are the only bottles my first daughter used. They were convenient, especially because we didn't have a dishwasher. They were also really portable because we didn't have to pack extra bottles, just nipples and liners. She very rarely spat up which is something I can't say about my exclusively breastfed babies. Two thumbs way up.

April 22, 2015

This an amazing bottle for someone always on the go. a few years back having had my daughter I was always traveling and did not have access to a sterilization system. Just having extra nipples on hand and popping in the liner was extremely convenient.

March 06, 2015

I remember this type of bottle from a few years ago, it has the big nipple on it. My brother liked for us to buy this kind for his child, because she was fussy and had colic on and off. Once our Mom bought this bottle and the liners, her colic calmed down and she was a happy baby.