Playtex Diaper Genie II Refill, 3 Pack Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 134 in Diaper Pails and Refills

For use with the Diaper Genie II and Diaper Genie II Elite Advanced Disposal Systems. Proven #1 for the freshest smelling nursery. 3 Refills Per Package - each refill holds up to 270 Newborn diapers

March 06, 2016

I get the 3 pack refill vecause I see no point buying a single pack. The refills are easy to replace in the diaper genie. I absolutely love my Playtex Diaper Genie and I dont mind spending money on the refills.

April 28, 2015

Overpriced. Dollar store has similar bags for a fraction of the cost

April 11, 2015

Mandatory if you have the diaper genie. They really work but they sure are pricey. Its best to buy them in the 3pk, you get a bit of a deal that way. Also if you really fold the used diapers up small they take up less space in the bag which will make it last longer.

December 29, 2014

Product is good - I have the Diaper Genie Elite - (the extra 10$ to upgrade to Elite is completely worth it as it's hands free). What i like is that Playtex puts a $4.00 coupon in the 3-pack so that your next purchase costs even less. I did buy @ Wal-Mart, so the price for the 3pack (3x270 bags) was already good for the product, and with the $4.00 off, next purchase will be great price wise.

July 09, 2014

This is a great product! These bags were a lifesaver when my children were in diapers.

I only caution - You may be tempted to keep squishing more into the bag - Beware - they are quite durable but there is nothing worse than having to pick up after an over stuffed "Poop Tube" has exploded on the way to the garbage bin!

October 07, 2013

It may take a bit to put it in the first couple times but after that replacing the refills is fairly easy. Very effective at not allowing the smell to get out and easy to change. Try to buy in quantities greater than one for the best value.

October 07, 2013

I love my diaper genie! It is a most have for any parent! These refills are perfect.. They cover and hold in any smell there might be! I do find they are a little pricey but you can usually find them on sale at Walmart or Costco.

June 26, 2013

Love my diaper genie, it truly does work to keep in the smell. Not sure wwhat they do to the bags but it is an awesome product for sure!!