Playtex Diaper Genie Portable Bag Dispenser
Good

Playtex Diaper Genie Portable Bag Dispenser Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 134 in Diaper Pails and Refills

February 12, 2016

I love this product, clip it on my diaper bag and go, i love the fact that if am on the go or especially visiting my friends and family if my baby make a poo poo i can feel confident putting the diaper in these little portable bags before i put it in the garbage knowing the whole washroom won't be smelly!

January 27, 2016

Inexpensive, easy to put into a diaper bag pocket and so great to have when you are out and about and baby has a poopy diaper!

December 20, 2015

We attach his to our diaper bag and it is very handy to have. My dad really appreciates me having it too so I don't leave stinky diapers in his garbage can. It is pretty inexpensive too.

September 19, 2015

I love this product ! I always have it in my diaper back and it's perfect for when we travel and we don't have access to a garbage or when we go to friends and we don't wanna stink their house ! it's really handy to have

December 04, 2014

These travel bags come with a little dispenser you can buy refills for. These are amazing! Any time I am in a public place with no access to put a diaper in the garbage I use one and tie it up. They are also great for dirty onesies and jammies when on the go. AMAZING, love!… and it attaches beautifully to the diaper bag.