Playtex Drop-Ins Disposable BPA Free Nurser Liners 4 oz - 100 Count
Good

Playtex Drop-Ins Disposable BPA Free Nurser Liners 4 oz - 100 Count Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 740 in Bottles

Easy to use, soothing for Baby, and full of safety features to ensure her comfort, these drop-in bottle liners are the perfect solution to hiccups in the feeding process. The pre-formed, pre-sterilized soft bottle liners are made of tough, 100% leak-free plastic and hold 4 ounces each. For best results, use with Playtex Nursers (sold separately). 100 count per package. Made in USA.

November 10, 2015

These are great. Cut down on bottle washing and sterilizing. So easy to use. Love them!

November 10, 2015

Decided to try playtex bottles with inserts once my little one was eating more at a time, and when she became more alert. Why? Because she decided looking around was more important than eating, and then would be upset because she was hungry! Which means the milk is sloshing around in the bottle and she's getting mostly air. With the inserts you can get rid of all the air and those nasty gas bubbles for baby.

The only negative thing I can say, the liners need to gently be pushed in to expel all the excess air. We were sitting in a service, baby is getting fussy and I'm frantically trying to get the air out of the bottle only to have the liner slip off and breast milk went everywhere! so just a note to be a little more gentle when getting that air out of the bottle!

June 08, 2015

I love them I have used them with all three of my kids. They didn't leak and your baby will hardly get only air bubble. They are also great with nursing mother that want to interduce bottles they are very close to mothers breast.

January 29, 2015

I couldn't count how many boxes of these we have bought over the past years. They are great and saves so much time. They are worth every penny.

September 24, 2013

I used this product with both my children and I found it worked really well. Easily one of the best products that prevent air bubbles.

September 06, 2013

I started using the Playtex Drop-Ins disposable BPA free nurser liners when my baby was 2 months old and I was extremely satisfied with it. they keep the milk fresh (I used it mainly for breast milk) and it was quick to warm up the milk (it took less than 2 minutes when you put it in hot water). The size was perfect for a baby under 6 months too. It was really easy and fast to clean the bottles afterwards. The price was great as well.

September 03, 2013

Loved these! You can make a bottle using one hand and when finished it was easy to remove from the bottle.

June 24, 2013

These are great and easy. You just pop out the drop in and put it in then you can throw the bottle in the dishwasher at night.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!