Playtex Drop-Ins Pre-Sterilized Disposable Liners 8-10 OZ: 50 Count

Playtex Drop-Ins Pre-Sterilized Disposable Liners 8-10 OZ: 50 Count Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 746 in Bottles

Playtex Nurser System Drop-Ins Disposable Bottle Liners Strongest you can buy Pre-sterilized Pre-formed 100% leak free. For best performance, use only Playtex Drop-Ins Pre-Formed Soft Bottle Liners with Playtex Nursers. Pre-sterilized and disposable for a

February 28, 2017

The liners are very convenient to use, are available at many different stores, and are a good price. Lately several boxes have had about 6 liners with holes in them. I guess I got a bad batch. Overall they are great.

June 13, 2015

These are great! I enjoy drop ins because it makes bottle cleaning so much easier, you only have to really sterilize the nipples. Also you don't have to scrub old milk out of dirty bottles if you don't get to them in time. Also it seems to ease the chances of your baby getting gas by being able to squeeze all the air out if the bottle! Excellent product!

November 20, 2014

I love that you each liner is pre-sterilized. Less washing since the milk never touches the bottle itself. I also like how the bag collapses to not let any air in. I suffered from colic as a baby and my mom found these to really help. I find them very easy to use and will be purchasing again.

August 04, 2014

I bottle fed both my kids, and used playtex exclusively. Using drop-ins was all pros for me.
    No fighting with the liners trying fit them to the bottle
    Measurements right on the liners so you know exactly what to add
    Measurements for both the 8oz and 10oz bottles
    The liners collapse as baby feeds, so no air has to go back through the nipple
    Already sterilized