Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons Unscented

Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons Unscented Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

360 Degree Protection design opens all around, conforming to your body. Absorbent core locks away fluid. Our unique double layer, cross-pad design protects against leaks

October 07, 2016

These are great tampons. After giving birth it was extremely uncomfortable to be comfortable during my periods. Gentle Glide Tampons are exactly that: Gentle! No more pain and maximum protection.

September 28, 2016

I really like these tampons. They are so easy to use and pretty effective at preventing leaks. Extremely comfortable, you don't even notice you have one in. Great that they offer combo boxes so you can get two sizes in one to adjust to your changes in flow.

September 23, 2016

Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons are the only brand I would ever recommend or trust. You can always count on them to do their job, they will not fail you!

May 19, 2016

I have never been disappointed using these. I have never had any leaks and the application is real simple much easier than some other brands that I have tried.

May 19, 2016

Always happy with these. Never any leaks and I like the applicator. I sometimes buy the sport version, but I think they are pretty much the same thing.

August 20, 2015

These are my go to tampons. My first 2 days of my period are really heavy and I find with Playtex tampons I never really leak. They absorb more then Tampax I find and are usually cheaper price as well.

June 15, 2015

These are one of my favourite tampons ever! I buy them whenever I see them because they are difficult to find sometimes. They fit my body perfectly and it doesn't even feel like I am wearing a tampon. I use these every period!

October 25, 2014

This is the only brand of tampons that I buy. I have tried other brands but they give me itches (like Tampax for instance). Don't know if any of you have ever experience this but I cannot wear the Tampax.

The Playtex Gentle Glides Tampons Unscented are working perfectly for me. No leaks and very confortable to wear, and to insert too. No itches or redness.

I have been using these since I was a teenager and will continue to do so.

September 26, 2014

I definitely recommend this product! Great for all days, great absorbency, and great price (especially on sale!). I like that the pack comes with both regular and super to have all your days covered.

April 15, 2014

This is my number 1 choice to use. Have been using them for years. They are comfortable and absorb well.