Playtex Nurser with Drop-ins Liners
Good

Playtex Nurser with Drop-ins Liners Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 740 in Bottles

May 19, 2016

first bottles i bought, so happy that my daughter likes them because i love them! i love the angled feature, makes it easy for me to hold. the dropins are great, makes it easy for cleaning, only have to sterilize the nipples. the dropins are also great because you can push the air out of them, making it easier on the baby's tummy.

March 02, 2015

nope.. don't like these at all.. there original nurses we so much better.. if you can find the ones that had the yellow label get those instead.. the numbers on the side faded with in a week and i would wash them with warm water and baby soap.. so there was no need to scrub as milk never cam in contact with it so i don't under stand why it would fade.. also the function to click it to promote better positioning while feeding baby makes it hard to clean when milk actually gets caught and dries between and make it impossible to clean.. the caps fall off all the time which causes them to leak.. lets see what else.. nope i believe that's it.. for now..

December 17, 2014

My daughter started using these with my 1st grandson and I was pleased with them. I remember the day of scrubbing bottles with that crazy bottle brush. This is so much more sanitary and easy. Now that she has 2 boys, it's so speedy to fill one up if the other toddler is crying too. These bottles and drop ins are great.

November 20, 2014

I love the pre-sterilized liners as I find them very easy to use and they mean less time spent cleaning up. I just have to dispose of them and use a new one.

I love these bottles. I find them so easy to clean since they're so wide. I don't need to use my bottle brush at all with these. I also like that they can be tilted to help with more upright feeding which is better for colicky babies. I also like that they made these bottles to be compatible with all the new Playtex nipples. Sometimes when babies don't take to the bottle, what they really disagree with is the nipple. And Playtex has plenty of different nipples. Some for small mouths, others for big mouths, etc. I received these for my baby shower along with a variety pack of the different nipples to try out on my baby.

I also like how tight the lid fits on them and how light the bottles are over all. My mother-in-law gave me her old glass baby bottles, and I find that they're pretty hefty compared to these BPA-free plastic ones.