Playtex Sport Tampons Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 227 in Feminine Hygiene

Multiple absorbencies for all your protection needs (Regular & Super) Fresh Scent and Unscented varieties.

February 11, 2017

I bought these today for the first time in a long time, and they have changed the applicators, and i love them! There so nice and gentle, and not complicated to use, or a difficult wrapper.The price for them isnt bad either for how many you get in a box.

February 09, 2017

My go to for each month. I love that it has a combination of both Super and Regular. Also, they are very effective. The little rope is braided in a way that protects against leaks.

February 09, 2017

I think these tampons work very well, when I have used them while playing sports or for everyday use, I had very minimal leaking and I found that they were very easy to insert and carry in my purse. Most tampons are about the same price, so if you can get them on sale I say go for it!

January 17, 2017

Ce sont les tampons que j'utilise le plus, ils vont super bien et sont très pratique pour les journées plus mouvementées. J'aime les formats Régulier et Super dans la même boîte, pour les jours où ça coule plus.

January 12, 2017

Well they do move along with you when it in the go which is very pleasant for once. However it's not very appreciated when it comes to holding you for any amount of time

January 08, 2017

I purchase these in bulk as I know these are the only tampons I'll ever use. They are super comfortable when you're wearing them throughout the day but they are also super easy to insert. I find other tampons are not shaped right and cause discomfort when removing. These ones are great!

November 02, 2016

Fait bien le travail ,rempli bien sa fonction. Je trouve l'applicateur pas très confortable lors de l'application du tampon. Bon tampon de temps en temps.

November 02, 2016

I found the applicator to be a little cumbersome at times. Although, the plastic makes it comfortable, sometimes the applicator came apart and I had to put it back together before using? I hadn't experienced that problem with other brands. I will probably stick to my usual brand unless there's a really good sale.

October 20, 2016

These tampons are great i like the plastic insert it makes it easy. I buy these when they are on sale or I just buy a no name brand that are pretty much the same

September 15, 2016

In fairness, these USED to be my brand of choice, but somehow now they just do not work for me at all. The design seems like it would be the perfect leak barrier but for me, its just not. Comfortable applicator though.

Beautifully added a new review for
    Bounty Paper Towels

Cutiepye added a new review for
    l'oréal colo rista

Aly0309 added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

Cutiepye added a new review for
    Pediasure complete

cpento added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

stephenkg added a new review for
    Carters Store