Playtex Sport Tampons Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 222 in Feminine Hygiene

Multiple absorbencies for all your protection needs (Regular & Super) Fresh Scent and Unscented varieties.

January 12, 2017

Well they do move along with you when it in the go which is very pleasant for once. However it's not very appreciated when it comes to holding you for any amount of time

January 08, 2017

I purchase these in bulk as I know these are the only tampons I'll ever use. They are super comfortable when you're wearing them throughout the day but they are also super easy to insert. I find other tampons are not shaped right and cause discomfort when removing. These ones are great!

November 02, 2016

Fait bien le travail ,rempli bien sa fonction. Je trouve l'applicateur pas très confortable lors de l'application du tampon. Bon tampon de temps en temps.

November 02, 2016

I found the applicator to be a little cumbersome at times. Although, the plastic makes it comfortable, sometimes the applicator came apart and I had to put it back together before using? I hadn't experienced that problem with other brands. I will probably stick to my usual brand unless there's a really good sale.

October 20, 2016

These tampons are great i like the plastic insert it makes it easy. I buy these when they are on sale or I just buy a no name brand that are pretty much the same

September 15, 2016

In fairness, these USED to be my brand of choice, but somehow now they just do not work for me at all. The design seems like it would be the perfect leak barrier but for me, its just not. Comfortable applicator though.

September 15, 2016

I really like these tampons they are super easy to use, and are very flexabile for everyday use. I like the variety pack as well. They didn;t leak for me either

September 14, 2016

September 14, 2016

Hubby accidentally grabbed these for me once and now they are my usual product. I like the cord is thicker and has a knot on the end for easier removal. Seems to help with leaks

September 12, 2016

These are my go-to tampons. I stock up on these when they go on sale! Its applicator is easy to use and it will not irritate you. They are leak-proof and makes those 5-7 days much easier!!