Playtex VentAire ADVANCED Crystal Clear BPA Free Standard 6 oz - 1 Pack Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 740 in Bottles

INDICATIONS: Playtex baby ventaire advanced standard bubble free feeding bottle : It had less gas, spit up, colic and other discomforts than with other leading bottles. Here's why: Breakthrough micro-channel vent technology.

September 05, 2013

My experience with these bottles was less than perfect. My grandson was very unhappy with them as he always seemed to be getting air and/or gas whenever we used them. This went on for several weeks with us wondering why. When I had read another review we switched immediately and problem was solved. Happy grandson back!! I realize many people love these bottles and I am happy they have had success, but if you notice anything different with your child when using them, I suggest trying another bottle. Just to see for yourself.

September 05, 2013

My niece has a 16 moth old and a 3 month old. Crazy yes I think but she loves it. She only uses the Playtex Venture bottles.. These were the only bottle the 16 month old will use when she had to stop breastfeeding. The bottles ware well,clean easily but best of all is the shape. The curve in them alows little air to get in the babies belly and nipple has perfect flow. Not to fast so the child chokes and not so slow that the child has to suckered so much it is a frustrating feed. I would recommend this to any new mom.

July 04, 2013

My daughter was breastfed exclusively for the first six months of her life. When I decided to try her on a bottle, I was having a hard time finding one she would latch onto. We tried many different types, but she would not feed from any of them. Finally, I decided to try the Playtex VentAire, and boy was I amazed! My daughter latched right on and drank the whole bottle! This bottle definitely got the seal of approval from my baby girl. The bottle is specially designed so no air mixes with the milk and gets into baby's tummy. My daughter very rarely has gas and almost never spits up. I would definitely recommend this bottle to anyone!

September 17, 2012

I have used theses bottles since the day my 7 month old was born, They say that they reduce gas, spit up and colic, my son still did spit up and have gas, but not near as much as most other kids in my family. I had a problem with one of the bottles, as when I boiled it, the numbers started coming off the outside of the bottle, I called Playtex and they were ever so helpful. I would definately recommend these bottles, as they were recommended to me.