Playtex VentAire Bottle 6 oz. - 1 pk. Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 744 in Bottles

February 24, 2017

I love this for my son. I had to start supplementing because he was not gaining wait and my milk didn't come in right away. My son never had any gas or tummy issues because of its anti-colic bottom Vent helps prevent air ingestion for less gas, spit-up and fussiness.

April 15, 2016

I prefer the skinny bottles compared to the standard ones. Very durable bottles for the amount of usage they have had they are still in excellent condition. Dishwasher safe, although I don't recommend putting the nipples in the dishwasher. I noticed a decrease in the amount of gas baby had after switching to these bottles. Highly recommend.

May 28, 2014

Best bottles all around. Easy to use and clean. Love that it reduces colic and gas.

May 09, 2014

I got this bottle as a gift. I've seen this product before but I never thought of giving it a try. The bottle is angled shape and has an air vent on the bottom (not your ordinary baby bottle :) ) it says the air vent will help to reduce colic. Since I can't try it, (obviously) it's my little one's turn to be the judge. The result, it did an amazing job. She became less colicky (is the spelling right? Lol) so it means a happy baby and a happy mommy :) I now own 4 bottles of these same line.

February 06, 2014

My baby is really gassy and with these bottles it makes him far less gassy. The nipple fits perfectly in his mouth