• Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair
  • Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair
Amazing

Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair Reviews

Ranked #270 out of 270 in Pet Products

Disposable, hand held tool that quickly and effectively removes pet hair from soft surface furniture. Great for upholstered couches, chair pilliows, and cushions. Also works great for cleaning pet hair from upholstered car interiors. Not for use on animals. Do not use wet or on wet surfaces or any liquids. Do not wash or rinse rollers.

February 27, 2016

The pledge Fabric weeper for Pet Hair works ok. It does remove some hair from furniture but I find it does leave some hair behind. To me personally I find that other products works better to me. For the price this would not be something I would purchase.

June 11, 2010

I have to admit I did not enjoy this product at all. I have a kitten, shorthaired...and my roomate has 3 adult cats all ranging in different hair lengths and shed quite frequently. It did not properly lift all of the hairs from the couches/chairs. I would not recommend this product to my family or friends. I don't think its a waste of money because it is relatively cheap, but I don't think it lives up to its name. I get a better cleaning by using the vaccum cleaner with a seperate attachment.

June 05, 2010

The Pledge fabric sweeper for pet hair works great. Our lab is shedding like crazy right now and he thinks our sofa and our beds were made for him. He has fur that comes out like fluff and it sticks to every thing. I was sick of having to pull out the vacuum everyday and just happened to get a coupon in the mail for the Pledge fabric sweeper a few weeks ago. As soon as I saw it in a store I picked it up. It was a bit pricey, but I had a $3 dollar off coupon so I brought it home. When I took it out it didn't look like much, or that it would do much, but it surprised me and it really does work. Now I just have to roll it back and forth across the sofa, or the bed, or even our close and the rollers pull the hair right up and inside of the plastic hand grip/hair keeper of the sweeper. The job is done fast and no more pulling out the big vacuum everyday just for those quick clean up. The only thing I didn't like about it besides how pricey it was, was that you couldn't reuse it once it was full. It was made to be thrown away after it was full of hair, or the rollers don't pick up any more. Now that can get pretty pricey when it's shedding season and pretty wasteful, so I tried to take it apart and using it again. I was able to empty it and put it back together again, but I found that the rollers lost they're grip on the hair and didn't work as well as it had when I first used it. So even though it can be done, it doesn't work well after a week of using it everyday. I really liked this product, but wouldn't buy it again unless I had another good coupon, or I won the lottery.LOL

December 16, 2009

I bought the sweeper because I have two lovely darlings that LOVE to shed all over the couch and loveseat in the livingroom. Had the hardest time finding it because it was sold out everywhere! What a great endorsement to me! Great product too once I was able to buy it. I've been using a lint brush on my microsuede set, and it's not been doing the greatest job getting the hair up. I started to resort to using the vacuum on the furniture because it was working better. Now with the sweeper, I am able to keep the vacuum on the floor where it belongs. It's accurate, and what little hair it doesn't pick up, I'm able to hand clean with the lint brush. It's a great product that I would recommend to any person with an animal (four or two legged) that sheds. Worth the money

May 20, 2009

This is a great improvement over sticky tape! It worked well for me and managed to pick up my Persian's long fur as well as my dog's spikey short hairs. I didn't encounter any difficulty with it at all! This is the best product out there for removing pet hair...

April 10, 2009

It worked well on about half or the dog hairs. Then it started pulling hairs back out and leaving them behind.
After a little while of trying to get it to work right, and master the flicking side to side, it did start picking up only and did pretty well after that.

April 09, 2009

It works great for longer pet hair, not so great for the shorter hair though. It is worth the money paid for it!

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk