Pledge Lemon Furniture Polish Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

October 19, 2016

I've been using this brand since I was a little kid. It has that distinct lemon scent and works well on wood. It has become a little too pricey lately.

July 18, 2016

Always in my cupboard. It's amazing fresh lemon scent gives furniture a beautiful sheen and also protection. It seems to dull scuffs and small scratches on wooden surfaces. Another product that's been around forever, grandma always used it.

April 02, 2016

I can clearly remember the scent of pledge from when my mom would wipe down all of the wooden furniture in our house and maybe that's why I gravitated to it when I had a house of my own to take care of. This smells great and leaves a great shine on all wooden surfaces.

January 30, 2016

For dusting and polishing, this works while leaving a lemon scent. It gives the wood furniture a nice gleam to it while removing mild dust, stains and spills on it. It does not appear to harm plastics. Price is decent when on sale

January 30, 2016

I love this to shine up my wood surfaces not to mention the nice smell I have through the house.

December 12, 2015

I like to use this product when dusting my wood furniture and it gives and amazing shine but it gets a buildup after too many uses.

December 08, 2015

Love the smell of this product and how shiny it leaves my furniture

June 17, 2015

I use this on all the wood surfaces in my house and it makes them nice and shiny, and leaves behind a nice clean lemony smell.

June 17, 2015

I really like this product because it is easy to use and leaves your house smelling nice and fresh. This product goes on sale fairly often so you can get it for a really good deal!

June 14, 2015

just love this use it every day