Pledge Multi Surface Clean & Dust Wipe Reviews

Ranked #913 out of 987 in Misc

January 29, 2015

I was hesitant to use this, but our daughter talked me into it. It's a great product and doesn't streak nor ruin your electronics. I buy them often and so easy to use.

May 20, 2014

We have a black glass tv stand that shows everything! With a 3 year old and a 10 month old fingerprints, food, dust, and more end up on it which can be a pain to clean without leaving streaks. Pledge clean and dust does it perfectly every time and with little effort. Now if only it could clean my kids....

Love the scent and it's non-streaky! Can't say that about too many other products!

February 26, 2009

I received the Pledge Multi-Surface Wipes sample to try them out. After first use, I fell in love with them. They do work well on a wide variety of surfaces: stainless steel, wooden, glass, just to name a few. I also use them to clean the windshield for my car. They make everyday cleaning a snap!

September 15, 2008

I've used Pledge for dusting for several years, but when I saw that they were making a Multi Surface products, I wasn't sure how it would work. I really was skeptical about the wipes. I finally broke down and bought a package on a recent trip to Staples. I began dusting my home with them. They worked wonderfully. This was not the true test, though. After dinner one evening, while I was cleaning up, I opened my cleaning cabinet and saw the wipes. I decided to try them on a stove top messy with meatloaf grease and ketchup. It cleaned it perfectly. I was thrilled. Yesterday, I noticed a small stain from Beefaroni on my new carpet. I was very upset. This product is so greasy that sometimes it stains my little ones face :)...I decided to give the Pledge wipes a try. With a tiny bit of elbow grease, they stain came out!! The wipe didn't leave any pieces of itself behind either. I am completely sold on these now.