Pledge Multi-Surface Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 365 in Household Cleaning Products

Pledge Multisurface Clean & Dust is the easiest way to clean and dust all your surfaces without streaks or smeary residue. Safely cleans wood, glass, and more in 1 easy step. Wood painted, glossy, and matte finish, glass and mirrors, appliances, counter

December 02, 2015

My sister in law gave me this and I loved it it saves you from having to buy different cleaning products you have a glass and dust cleaner all in one, I buy it all the time.

July 16, 2015

J'avais certains préjugés pour les produits Pledge, car c'était des produits de mon enfance et j'avais des doutes. J'ai eu la chance d'obtenir des coupons rabais, donc j'ai essayé Pledge multi surface. Très satisfaite de la découverte, je me promène partout avec ma bouteille quand je fais mon ménage. C'est grâce aux coupons rabais que j'ai pu faire cette découverte.

May 05, 2015

Our daughter loves this product from Pledge. She found it at Walmart. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm anxious too. She said it cleans so many things with just a few sprays and wipe and you're done.

May 05, 2015

I love how I can use this on many different surfaces! It leaves all surfaces just as clean!

April 26, 2015

So easy to have a all in one product! The manual spray goes on nice a even.

April 23, 2015

I love this stuff its so simply so easy all you do is spray and wipe. I love the different scents that this pledge comes in so many new scents but my favorite is Apple Cinnamon truly is wonderful and love this cleans metal, wood, glass, electronics, the list is endless with this truly worth every penny for this product.

March 15, 2015

Pledge Multi-Surface Cleaner is not very expensive to purchase,at least not as much as the regular expensive pledge.I use it on dusting my furniture and that is basically what I use it for.I would never use a furnature polish on Glass,I would imagin it would make quite a mess.For my windows I use a Glass cleaner for that.So,if you are looking for a good and not too expensive furnature polish,this is the one I would recommend.

March 15, 2015

I use this product all the time, it is my go-to cleaner for most messes around the house.
    I love the scent, and it gives a nice shine with no residue left behind, easy to use and lasts a decent amount of time before needing to purchase more. Love Pledge

September 11, 2013

This is great on wood and laminate furniture. Not so good on metal.

July 10, 2013

I love this product. Makes cleaning so much easier

Family Matters

Tshiells added a new review for
    Wedding Crashers (2005)

Finding Dory

Step Mom movie

Jocey has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

Breton crackers

Jocey has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Sausage Party