Plexus Slim

Plexus Slim Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 163 in Weight Management

September 24, 2016

I'm only on my first month of using this product. I haven't lost weight yet but I feel that it has lessened my caffeine consumption. I used to crave coffee and since I started using this, I even forgot that I want coffee in the morning. I'm less dependent to coffee now and this product has been a great help. Combined with the Probio 5 and Biocleanse, I can feel it's doing it's job in cleaning my guts and making it healthy. It will take a lot of dedication and time to make things really work especially if you want to lose weight using this product but I like how it's working for me. it tastes good too and refreshing.

July 15, 2015

Amazing product.
Wish it was a little bit more cheaper to bring into Canada but great tasting!

June 29, 2015

This is a lot of money to invest in something that is really just training you to drink more water in order to feel fuller. Sure, it works, cause you're full on water. Maybe there are some people who find it work for other reasons, but honestly, I don't think it's worth the money or the pyramid scheme.

June 09, 2015

i really like this product. I lost 25 pounds in 90 days. The flavour is great and refreshing. I recommend this to everyone. They have a 60 day money back guarantee so you cant go wrong!

March 29, 2015

I heard about plexus slim about a year ago. They call it the pink drink. Its supposed to help you lose weight by drinking one drink a day. I was skeptical but I decided to order a 7 day trial and try it for myself. The package said to stir in a stick pack of slim into a bottle of water and drink it. It also came with pills called accelerators. After you drink the pink drink you take the accelerator. Then you go on your day as you normally would except you have to drink lots of water. I did this every day for 7 days. During the seven days I felt very energized during the day. I found that I didn't feel hungry all the time and I didn't crave pepsi like I normally would. At the end of the seven days I jumped on the scale and found that I lost 6 lbs!! I was really happy with the result. I told my mom about it and she started using it and lost 25 lbs in 90 days. I like the fact that its only one drink a day and its really inexpensive. It also lowers your cholesterol, blood sugars and lipids. It is safe for diabetics as well. I am happy that I came across it. I started selling it shortly after I started taking it. It has helped many friends and family get to where they want to be with their weight. I really recommend it.