• Plum Organics Baby Second Blends
Good

Plum Organics Baby Second Blends Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 131 in Baby Food

February 09, 2017

My son loves the tast. He eats it very fast lol it's very healthy with most kinda have veggies and fruits some yogurts or grain .. I buy it all the time for my baby.

October 25, 2016

Its a little expensive but worth it they say the proof is in the pudding while the proof is in the ingredients. My son loves these and I do to they are easy convenient and delicious.

May 14, 2015

Amazing- she hasnt been huge on any jarred food since her food was all homemade- but these have made her at least branch out a bit- AND theyre organic and healthy combinations- only downfall is not many contain a lot of proteins

September 09, 2014

these are the only food my baby would eat. I started out making her food but it quickly went downhill. I have tried so many different brands and finally she will eat plum organics. love the pouches makes it easy to feed

September 05, 2014

These are great for the diaper bag and taste really tummy.

April 15, 2012

There are perfect and also taste great. Super handy for on the go parents. 100% organic fruit and vegetable blends. What makes it also convenient is that the pouch is resealable.