Plus + White Toothpaste 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

Plus + White Toothpaste 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel Formulated for Sensitive Teeth -- 3 oz.

Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel Formulated for Sensitive Teeth has oxygenating action like dentists use to gently and effectively whiten teeth. Plus, the gentle formula has a neutral pH for sensitive teeth and starts to work in 5 minutes.

February 07, 2016

Always keeps my teeth looking white! I'm an avid coffee drinker and this really prevents any staining. I use it for at least twenty minutes, once a week!

June 14, 2012

Everybody wants to have a beautiful smile, and white teeth are a surefire way to enhance it. Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel is a good way to brighten your smile and eliminate surface stains. I have been using this for a while now, and anytime I feel my teeth need to be brighter, I use this for a couple of days to get them back to a whiter state. The difference was especially noticeable when I posed for pictures with friends, and noticed in the photographs that my smile stood out, even though in real-life, my friends' teeth could hardly be described as yellow.

My teeth are a nice natural shade of white (not the colour of White-Out or fake veneers), which does not make it obvious that they have been treated. I feel that this product works best on light-to-medium surface staining, and teeth that are described as dull or "beige". For heavy staining or discolouration, the results may be minor.

May 23, 2010

I don't have the entire kit, just the gel, but it is one of my favourite products. I always want whiter teeth, since I drink a lot of caffeinated beverages, but whitening strips are just so expensive! I bought this for six dollars at the drug store and it works wonders. I'll admit I heard of this product from youtube sensation Kandee Johnson and her tips for whiter teeth. I followed her advice and my teeth are just as white as when I have shelled out cash for whitening strips for about a quarter of the price. Cost effective plus ya know yellow smiles are just not a good look for anybody.

September 09, 2009

I absolutely love the Plus White 5minute Whitening Gel Kit. I have a few stains on my teeth that the dentist told me would never go away and I have tried everything from Crest White Strips to Paint on whitening gel and nothing worked to get rid of these stains I finally gave up and just excepted that nothing would work and I would have it forever. A friend told me about the Plus White Whitening kit and I tried it and In a matter of 4 days I saw that my teeth had started to get whiter and the longer I used it the less I HAD to use it. I still have a few stains from the enamel on my teeth but everything else is gone. I am so happy this product is my GOLD!

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?