Good

PMD Personal Microderm Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 15, 2016

This by far the best! My looks and feels amazing after using this, even my beauty products work so much better since using this. It's painless and easy to use. This cleared acne and acne scares. I so glad begin using this

June 16, 2015

I love my PMD! I am so glad that I decided to purchase this. I bought it about 7 months ago and it has helped to clear my acne as well as help to get rid of the dark spots I had because of my acne and improve my over all complexion. It also makes my skin feel so soft. It is a bit pricey, but it is worth it. You only need to use it once a week and it only takes a few minutes to do your face. It can also be used on body.

August 13, 2014

I love the PMD so much, if you have acne scarring or wrinkles you have to try this out. After my first treatment I saw a visible difference in the colour of my acne scarring and now, 12 weeks later they are almost non existent and my skin is glowing and healthy.

December 17, 2011

I've been using it for the past 2 weeks with the skin care that they sent with it,
and I'm already seeing results. My skin was harsh and as you all must know by now, my skin is acne prone.
So my skin has scarring and at 47 years old I do have fine lines and some small wrinkles.
But with the use of the PMD Personal Microdem, I can feel my skin getting softer. And as I keep using it every week my small wrinkles and my fine lines and scarring will be less visible.
For the price of 8-10 treatment at a professional you can afford this great PMD Personal Microderm which is $179.00. I think it's a great investment,
It's so easy to use and to clean, you just cannot pass this up in your weekly routine.
They even have a video of how to use this little PMD. So there is not reason you can't do it.

I'd like to tell you about their skincare products that I've been using for the past 2 weeks.
They are simply fantastic. They are an important part in the process of rejuvenating your skin after you have used your PMD, or you can also use a good cream. But my skin simply feels so much better since I,ve been using theirs. It's as if it's re-hydrated and softer. I know that the combination of both must be the key.
But I have not felt my skin this way since I can't remember when.
So from my part I can only suggest that you use their skin care products while using the PMD Personal Microderm for maximum results.

Finally you can now get rid of your age spots, acne scarring, fine lines and small wrinkles
thanks to the PMD Personal Microderm.
Give yourself a great Christmas gift.