Poise Daily Feminine Wash

Poise Daily Feminine Wash Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

April 22, 2016

YES YES AND YES! This product is great! I loveeeeee it! Honestly I used to use soaps and body washes (down there) that were scented, but never again! Your downstairs area is not meant to be washed with perfumes or harsh chemicals.
This product lasts me a long time and I am able to use only a little bit to get the job done. No smell to it which is perfect and PH Balanced. I would recommend EVERY female to get this feminine wash to prevent getting any type of bacterial disease and to always smell fresh!

March 17, 2016

not bad at all! Helps keep you extra clean in your daily routine and especially when you're PMSing or on your period, it helps keep things balanced and fresh

February 11, 2016

Poise Daily Feminine Wash is the best wash I have yet found. I love that it's pH balanced. I've never had an issue with itchiness, or dryness while using it. Typically I love very fragrant lotions and washes but not for this area of my body! I love that this wash has a very light fragrance. Lastly, I like that I can use it daily. I've had other washes that turned out weren't suppose to be used on a daily basis, an important point that I learned the hard way!

April 03, 2015

I really like Poise Daily Feminine Wash it is especially formatted for daily use. I like using it mush better than highly scented shower gels and regular bar soap which can cause infections and allergic reactions to such a sensitive and delicate area. #Poise Daily Feminine Wash rinses very well, is lightly scented and I love the pump bottle so it is very easy to use while I am in the shower. #Poise Feminine Wash leaves me feeling fresh and clean all day. I was fortunate enough to get some of Poise's great products to sample in the mail and I have bought this among other products that #Poise offers ever since.

April 03, 2015

I love the scent and enjoy using this product immensley

January 09, 2015

J'aime me sentir fraiche a tout moment et c'est ce que me permet ce produit...

November 03, 2014

The only product that didn't give me a reaction. I like the container and pump, great mild smell. A product that works!

I just can't seem to find it in any stores! I used to get it regularly at Shoppers but now it seems to have disappeared! Please let me know where to purchase this again.

October 06, 2014

I really like this WF. It has a light scent and doesn't irritate. Does a good job.

Updated On: October 06, 2014

I would buy this again.

April 15, 2014

This is the product i currently use i love it

February 17, 2014

I love using this product it help with odor and keeps you fresh, I would recommend this to everyone !

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye