Poise Microliners
Good

Poise Microliners Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 237 in Feminine Hygiene

March 13, 2017

Never heard about this brand before i bought it once and tried.....i love how it sticks to panties and stay still, so you can move....not even thinking it will leak. Also i love the length, not short. And the quality.....amazing. One of my favorite so far.

April 12, 2016

Received a sample in the mail along with some savings coupon, so I gave it a try as I have bladder leakage. OMG❕ I'm in love with Poise microliners. I immediately went out used my $2 coupon and purchased a box. I have since then bought several more boxes. I can't stop talking about the super absorbency, super comfort and how I forget I am wearing a pad. The best part is I feel clean and fresh. A very happy customer for life.

March 29, 2016

I had been using regular period pads for the last few years - I had received a $3 off coupon, so I decided to try Poise Microliners (long length).
    This product is surprisingly absorbent and shockingly thin, comfortable to say the least - you do not even notice you are wearing a liner !!
    Poise Microliners are specially designed with Super Absorbent Material - to handle the occasional bladder leak, and handle them much much much better than period only pads/liners. and o top of all this, no odor to worry about either !!
    I am HIGHLY impressed with #Poise Microliners, and you have a new very completely loyal customer!!