Poise Moderate Absorbency Pads Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Poise® Moderate Absorbency Pads are specifically designed for light bladder leakage and stay 3x drier than leading period-only maxis. The Leak-Block* sides give you outstanding protection while our Absorb-Loc® core quickly locks away wetness and odor.

September 18, 2016

I only have a minor leakage problem, mainly when I sneeze or cough. I received a sample of these products in the mail and was very impressed with their effectiveness. I will be buying more of these in the near future and recommend them to women who have the same issue.

September 12, 2016

I absolutely loved these pads. I received a sample in the mail and once I tried it, I was hooked. I don't have bladder issues normally but at times I just feel more secure by wearing one. They are so comfortable but are extremely absorbent. You hardly know you're wearing one.

August 15, 2016

These pads were fantastic products! They were great for protecting against bladder leakage and did not feel uncomfortable during use at all, which is rare among other brands

August 15, 2016

poise is a good pad for bladder leaks.I can always depend on them.I wish it was a little longer for night time.It is comfortable to wear and I would buy them again

July 16, 2016

Ces petites pads protège bien contre les fuites mais ne convient pas du tout aux peaux sensible. Je me suis tarendue compte qu'à chaque fois que j'en mettais une je ressentais comme une irritation à l'entrée de l'urêtre comme si je fesais un début d'infection urinaire. Donc, si vous avez la peau sensible...à ne pas àcheter

April 24, 2016

I use these when I was pregnant and I found they work awesome also I didn't have no reaction and I have sensitive skin. I also find to they would leave you smelling after.

April 18, 2016

I received a sample pack of poise pads and liked them. They have great absorbency and do not leak. packaging is also nice but the only thing which should be improved is that they do not come with wings.

April 18, 2016

Je les adores mais comme presque tout les produits de se types ils sont un peu cher .
Alors je les utilise pour des sorties ou des activité qui demande un effort

April 12, 2016

I was lucky enough to receive a Poise sample package which included pads for light to heavy leakage. I gave them a try and hands down; my favorite. I have tried other sample brands but none of them made me forget I was wearing a pad. Great comfort, absorbency without feeling wet. I feel good knowing I am covered no matter what my days brings me.

March 28, 2016

J'ai reçu des échantillons de Poise absorption modérée et je les ai beaucoup aimé. Ces serviettes prennent peu de place, sont confortables et ne gênent pas les mouvements. On ne s’aperçoit pas qu'on les portent. Elles sont excellentes quand on a une envie pressante avec petites fuites urinaires.