Poly Foam Brushes
Good

Poly Foam Brushes Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 987 in Misc

May 09, 2016

I use these to apply a relatively even coat of modpodge. They do not give completely streak free coverage, but it's good enough for me. I like that they are cheap because I ruin them often.

February 15, 2016

These are great for home painting projects to fix marks on the walls and to perfect edges. I usually purchase them at my local Home Depot. They come in different sizes as well.

May 16, 2015

I stock up on these at Lowe's or Home Depot and use them all the time. I love to paint my birdhouses with them or my flower pots. They are awesome when I need to do a quick paint project with a quality product.

May 16, 2015

I really like these #Poly #Foam #Brushes the are such a great tool to help with painting. They help edging, also small spaces, even people that are not very good painters can get beautiful results. Great for painting with enamel. No cleaning and soaking brushes you just use Poly Foam Brushes. No mess. They are very inexpensive to buy and when you finished you can just throw them away.

May 16, 2015

Quality poly foam that doesn't break into pieces and leave behind a residue. Ideal for painting, base coating and sealing. Easy to clean and is long lasting. They are not expensive which is a bonus.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products