• Polysporin Daily Lip Care
  • Polysporin Daily Lip Care

Polysporin Daily Lip Care Reviews

Ranked #492 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Bacitracin zinc. Polymyxin B sulfate. No. 1 dermatologist recommended for infection protection. Helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.

December 16, 2015

This little kit is amazing but hard to find! It comes with a moisturizing liquid lip gloss for day and a conditioning lip balm for night. I use it under makeup and it works wonders at keeping your lips moisturized without too much shine. Amazing!

April 24, 2015

I have had a lot of cold sores that have left my lips scarred. They are litterally disapearing with daily use of this product!!!

October 22, 2014

Polysporin has done it again. My lips stay moist and i even use the balm under my lip colour.

February 12, 2013

LOVE the lip therapy in the circle container..I CANNOT find it anywhere! can someone msg me if they know where I can buy it???

I put it on every night before bed and wake up with teh smoothest lips!

January 19, 2013

This is the most effective lip chap on the mArket. The lip therapy tub, which I bought at shoppers - Unfortunately bought on clearance - meaning they aren't going to carry it any more. Best... Lip chap....ever!

December 14, 2012

This stuff works really well, but it feels like a treatment rather than a nice chapstick, so it's more for at-home use rather than all day application. I put it on before bed though and it works wonders overnight!

December 13, 2012

This is my hg lip balm, without a doubt. No matter what other lip balms I try, I always end up using this one again, sometimes to fix the damage other balms have done! This may be a somewhat strong formula, so while it's perfect for me, anyone with more sensitive lips may want to use this sparingly.

January 03, 2012

So I recently purchased this chapstick for both my daughter and I since the Winter months are now upon us and that means bleeding and cracked dry lips! Ugh--so painful!! Last night was the first time we both applied it, which does tingle quite a bit. But to me that equals its WORKING! This morning, we woke up with beautiful soft lips. You couldnt even tell we suffered for so long!! I WILL DEFINITELY CONTINUE TO USE AND RECOMMEND THIS--ITS THE BEST OUT THERE!!! :)

February 05, 2010

This stuff is incredible. It heals your chapped lips and soothes the pain and sting. It works quickly. Drawbacks are that it doesn't taste great and it goes on kinda thick. But in my opinion it's worth it because of how quickly it heals.

October 26, 2009

I bought this after reading the positive reviews on here and wasn't disappointed! It moisturizes like crazy and is long lasting. The only thing I found was that the flavor wasn't my favorite...so try not to eat it :) It repaired my poor chapped and peeling lips in no time.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml