Polysporin Ear & Eye Drops Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 498 in Remedies

February 14, 2017

I used this for my ears when I felt I needed it and it worked great with my ear pain. It worked well and was easy to use. I like to have this as a staple in the medicine cabinet in the winter. It had no smell and felt like a cooling liquid when applied.

January 26, 2017

worked great. Definitely a staple in our medicine cabinet with having kids or personal use the fact you can use for ear infections as well as pink eye fabulous!! Company was really thinking here. Definitely something to have on hand.

January 25, 2017

Pinkeye seems to be constantly going around my kids school and I hate having to take them to the clinic and wait hours to see a doctor only to be told it is pink eye when I already know what it is just to get an over priced prescription. This stuff works just as well and is much easier.

November 17, 2016

I scratched my eye and manages to get an annoying infection. It was very red and angry looking and starting to drain. I didn't want to go sit in a doctor's office or clinic so I picked this up. It is quite expensive especially for the size of the bottle however it made my eye feel so much better and the redness starting decreasing almost immediately. I would definitely give it a try for ear infections in the future.

October 25, 2016

I'm the type of person who gets Conjunctivitis sitting in front of a fan. I used to get this Garamycin, expensive! I tried Polysporin, what a miracle!

October 25, 2016

My children have had pink eye 2 times in their lives and it is so nice that you no longer have to go to hospital and sit there for 6 hours just to get a prescription. This stuff really works. I've used it myself as well and within a day you'll feel the results but keep using it to ensure you are free of the bacteria. I have never used it for ear infections..... yet. I am happy to know that I can purchase this though if I have to. The price is right and you can get it at any pharmacy over the counter or Walmart.

July 28, 2016

I often suffer from allergy pink eye. While it is not contagious it is just as uncomfortable. Usually I run to the doctor and get a prescription but this time I opted to go with these, and I must say that I was ver pleasantly surprised they worked even better than the prescription drops, within 3 days my eyes were back to normal.

June 06, 2016

It seems I get eye trouble a lot . For my solution I highly recommend Polysporin Pink eye. When I first experienced eye trouble I made a doctor appointment and had to wait almost a month to get in, so off to the drugstore I went hoping to find a quick solution. I browsed the eye drop selection and this product popped out at me for my solution. I hurried and purchased it and ran home to get relief and some soothing for my poor eye.
    It was easy to use just like eye drops, which I inserted right away and instantly felt relief. It seemed that just within a couple of days all was back to normal, this is a great product so if your eyes get irritated or feel like you have Pink eye this is the product for you for quick action.

June 06, 2016

Ce produit est merveilleux, j'avais une conjonctivite et dès que j'ai commencé a mettre les gouttes 4 fois par jour, j'ai vu une amélioration en peu de temps. J'ai même traiter mon chat qui avait beaucoup d'infection dans l'oeil et une semaine plus tars, il était redevenu beau.

January 26, 2016

This product is truly amazing for Pink eye. It clears the problem up right away. I can't imagine using anything else. It is superior to an prescription product for pink eye.