Polysporin Ear & Eye Drops Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 475 in Remedies

November 17, 2016

I scratched my eye and manages to get an annoying infection. It was very red and angry looking and starting to drain. I didn't want to go sit in a doctor's office or clinic so I picked this up. It is quite expensive especially for the size of the bottle however it made my eye feel so much better and the redness starting decreasing almost immediately. I would definitely give it a try for ear infections in the future.

October 25, 2016

I'm the type of person who gets Conjunctivitis sitting in front of a fan. I used to get this Garamycin, expensive! I tried Polysporin, what a miracle!

October 25, 2016

My children have had pink eye 2 times in their lives and it is so nice that you no longer have to go to hospital and sit there for 6 hours just to get a prescription. This stuff really works. I've used it myself as well and within a day you'll feel the results but keep using it to ensure you are free of the bacteria. I have never used it for ear infections..... yet. I am happy to know that I can purchase this though if I have to. The price is right and you can get it at any pharmacy over the counter or Walmart.

July 28, 2016

I often suffer from allergy pink eye. While it is not contagious it is just as uncomfortable. Usually I run to the doctor and get a prescription but this time I opted to go with these, and I must say that I was ver pleasantly surprised they worked even better than the prescription drops, within 3 days my eyes were back to normal.

June 06, 2016

It seems I get eye trouble a lot . For my solution I highly recommend Polysporin Pink eye. When I first experienced eye trouble I made a doctor appointment and had to wait almost a month to get in, so off to the drugstore I went hoping to find a quick solution. I browsed the eye drop selection and this product popped out at me for my solution. I hurried and purchased it and ran home to get relief and some soothing for my poor eye.
It was easy to use just like eye drops, which I inserted right away and instantly felt relief. It seemed that just within a couple of days all was back to normal, this is a great product so if your eyes get irritated or feel like you have Pink eye this is the product for you for quick action.

June 06, 2016

Ce produit est merveilleux, j'avais une conjonctivite et dès que j'ai commencé a mettre les gouttes 4 fois par jour, j'ai vu une amélioration en peu de temps. J'ai même traiter mon chat qui avait beaucoup d'infection dans l'oeil et une semaine plus tars, il était redevenu beau.

January 26, 2016

This product is truly amazing for Pink eye. It clears the problem up right away. I can't imagine using anything else. It is superior to an prescription product for pink eye.

December 08, 2015

This is a product that I always keep on hand . I have terrible allergies and I get ear aches from the congestion. This takes them away without a visit to the doctor.

December 02, 2015

Polysporin Ear & Eye Drops;

polysporin is a trusted brand which I always use in regards to the ointment (for minor burns and irritations)

Once I HAD to use something for the pink eye....hopefully won't have to again, but I would purchase this eye drop again.
It helped healing the eye, helped with soothing the eye which was great relief.

Price was good too

I would buy again, just I hope I don't have to

December 02, 2015

This is the best product ever,my whole family uses this when we have ear aches or eye irritation and it cures the problems in no time.