Polysporin Lip Therapy

Polysporin Lip Therapy Reviews

Ranked #570 out of 814 in Lip Balm

Moisturizes, soothes and relieves soreness of dry, chapped lips. With Menthol and Camphor.

June 12, 2016

During winter Time My lips are as dry as can Be. Somebody told me about the lips therapy, and lets say I was surprised to find that it worked! It took me 2 days to find results!

March 09, 2016

I find this works fairly well. Keeps my lips smooth and prevents them from becoming more chapped. I do find though if I want to really heal my lips I need to use the good ol tube of polysporin ointment though. Good enough for the purse for quick application when you are out and about.

April 17, 2015

I really like this product. This is my favourite Chapstick. Feels cool and tingly on the lips. Doesn't feel waxy and great to use alone or with lipstick!

December 05, 2014

This is the perfect lip treatment for the colder weather! After the first application my lips looked and felt so supple and smooth! It's such a must-have for the winter.

June 11, 2014

I had very dry lips until trying Polysporin Lip Therapy. I found it was a light non-greasy treatment that left my lips feeling supple and moisturized. I have tried other products and did not receive the same results. This has now become a daily part of my skin care routine, and I look forward to trying other Polysporin products in the future.

November 30, 2012

I've used many many different lip balms as I have very sensitive skin in the area. Every year as it turns colder I rely more and more on this product, however I just used up mine and I can no longer find where to buy it. I've looked at several shoppers drug marts and it seems they no longer sell it. The same has happened with Wal-Mart and Metro. Does anyone know where I can still get it from?

September 25, 2012

I love this product. It repairs chapped lips in no time, doesn't have a bad smell, prevents my lips from getting dry and doesn't taste like a thing to me. This is prefect if you don't want the strong Blistex smell but you still want the treatment for your lips. I will stick to using this for a long time!

September 24, 2012

My favorite lip balm for Fall and Winter is Lip Therapy from Polysporin. Alone or under a colour, its always on my lips. Canadian winters call for lip therapy..lol..Just sayin'

November 09, 2011

SO AMAZING-SAUCE!!!!

Ive tried way too many lip balms and this is THEE only one that has worked on my super dry lips (mostly during wintertime, and I live in canada so thats alot of the time!!)

For a measly $2-5 depending if you find a deal, this product rocks! There is no scent which is huge for me since I have a kid I love to kiss alot and leaving sparkley raspberry lipbalm on his cheek isnt something Im into. It leaves my lips feeling so smooth and silky, and a teensy bit brand new! that may not make sence, but I put it on before bed and wake up and my lips are still just as smooth! Its amazing...I dont really have anything else to say except I LOVE IT!

February 14, 2010

Great for "Canadian winter" chapped lips! Worked with a couple of days for me. Only downside is that it does have that medicinal smell...but definitely worth it!