Polysporin Lip Treatment

Polysporin Lip Treatment Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 477 in Lip Balm

Moisturizes, soothes and relieves soreness of dry, chapped lips.With Menthol and Camphor.7g Ointment.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

LyrissaSmillie
Feb 12, 2013

I hate this stuff...but it really does work.

I refer to this lip treatment as the buckleys of lip balms....because yes, it stinks! (unless you love minty minty smells that is) and yes it tastes gross (I dont eat it..but comon, its on my lips!), and all that super ugh stuff, but it really does work.

RavenChick
Dec 07, 2012

i bought this on clearance at Shoppers. It isn't my favorite brand but that's only because I don't like minty lip balms. It works ok but I've had better.

mcg1
Sep 14, 2012

I never leave home without this. This is the best! I use this after applying lip liner everyday instead of lipstick. love it! it costs more than your average lip balm but well worth it.

DawnMackie
May 01, 2012

Polysporin is my no. 1 trusted brand they have yet to steer me wrong and they surpassed my expectations with this miracle chap stick. My lips are often chapped especially during our winter months they dry chap and bleed and this past winter was much easier with polysporin on my side. Lucious and soft! I highly recommend this product!

Charmheart16
Feb 09, 2012

One thing I strongly dread during the winter months is chapped lips. I've tried multiple lip balms and the Polysporin Lip Therapy is one of the best and most effective lip balm I have tried. It applies well and leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. Unlike other lipbalms that don't apply evenly, a little bit of this product goes a long way and easily glides on your lips.

It's perfect to put on before bed. You'll have extremely soft lips by morning. Since it applies evenly, it provides a great base for your lipstick. It doesn't dry quickly and is long wearing so you don't need to reapply as often. I also like the tingly feeling it leaves on your lips. The price is inexpensive and this is a product I would continue to repurchase over and over again.

Updated On: Feb 09, 2012

CORRECTION: Forget what's written under Recommended? I DEFINITELY would recommend this product.

maxsmomma
Jan 11, 2012

This stuff works great of coarse it does it is polysporin

Myoung
Nov 23, 2011

I am on the ski hill in the sun and wind every day in the winter, and this is hands down the best product to keep your lips protected in these conditions. I never leave home without my lipbalm with SPF30.

gl0ss
Feb 12, 2011

I have tried nearly everything under the sun for my dry lips in the winter, most products are okay at best, but this hands down is the only lip treatment that I have EVER used that has significantly helped my dry chapped lips in the winter

Vlicious
Jan 17, 2011

My lips would not survive the harsh cold of a Canadian winter without this beautiful product! The cold weather and wind are mighty strong and this product is the only one that takes care of my chapped lips in no time! In 2 days of wearing it, my lips were back to normal and completely soft! Highly recommend it!!

Lysterina
Jan 29, 2010

This is my staple lip balm! As far as quality goes, I would compare it to Carmex. Both work really great, but with Polysporin, you don't get that medicine smell. You get a nice, cool tingle and a minty smell. I use the Daily Lip Care for Dry Lips.

Just be aware...I bought the purple tube one day by mistake. It is a daily lip protectant. It has SPF 30 in it, which is great, but you don't get the same moisturizing effect at all. It's something that I will keep in my beach bag for days in the sun, but it doesn't help with dry or chapped lips at all.