Polysporin Original Ointment

Polysporin Original Ointment Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 475 in Remedies

November 19, 2016

I swear by this stuff. In my twenties and thirties I had a few surgeries. My doctor always to told me to apply thinly to incision. Every time I healed quickly. I used it for my girls when they needed an ointment. A cut of a finger dab of that on a band aid,wear one for a day or two. Cut closed up new skin sore nearly completely healed. When my nose gets raw from a cold. little dab of that rawness starts healing right away. Usually gone by the next day sometimes two if its really raw.

August 24, 2016

Couldnt tell u how often i used it for myself and my kids. It works everytime on everything cuts , scratches, burns, bites .price is awesome and iam will be buying it again and again

August 24, 2016

This is a staple in the medicine chest and has been since I was a child. It has gotten us through many a boo boo and I'm sure that it will be there for my next generation of children coming up!

March 18, 2016

This is my go to brand when i get cuts and i even use it on burns.I find this product a little to pricey but it works great and i would use any other brand as i find they don't work as well.

April 07, 2015

Although these are pretty expensive for a little bottle, they work quite well. I use it all the time on little cuts and scrapes, just in case. I've never had an issue with it

April 01, 2015

I always keep this ointment in my medicine cabinet and first aid kit. Soothes and helps heal cuts and scraps quickly. It is an oily ointment but I feel safe using it because I know how effective it is.

March 11, 2015

I've been using polysporin, since I was a little kid. It works wonders, I don't have any scars.

January 26, 2015

This is a product that should be in everyones home medicine cabinet. Saved our family several times.

January 26, 2015

I have used this for burns, cuts, scrapes - you name it - this stuff is awesome!!!

January 23, 2015

I always use this when I get scrapes and cuts. This is really effective in preventing infection but the feature this ointment has that I really love is that it's vitamin e enriched, which prevents scarring. I'm not sure if this is the correct use for it, but I use Polysporin for little injuriesinjuries from acne and it prevents acne scars!

jayvelyn926 added a new review for