Polysporin Original Ointment

Polysporin Original Ointment Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 510 in Remedies

March 12, 2017

Polysporin is magical. You can put it on just about anything and your infection will go away quickly, and it prevents infection extremely well (at least for me). The tube is quite large, inexpensive ($10 or so) and considering you only need a pea sized amount of product, it can last you a very long time. I swear by this product.

January 06, 2017

This is just a miracle in a tube. Whenever my son hurts himself, I get this out and he knows relief is coming. It takes the sting of those little cuts and burns away immediately, plus it prevents infection. I put a little dab of this on his cuts, cover it with a band aid and by the next day he's basically forgotten about it. I have tubes of this everywhere in the house and one in the car. Cannot live without it.

November 19, 2016

I swear by this stuff. In my twenties and thirties I had a few surgeries. My doctor always to told me to apply thinly to incision. Every time I healed quickly. I used it for my girls when they needed an ointment. A cut of a finger dab of that on a band aid,wear one for a day or two. Cut closed up new skin sore nearly completely healed. When my nose gets raw from a cold. little dab of that rawness starts healing right away. Usually gone by the next day sometimes two if its really raw.

August 24, 2016

Couldnt tell u how often i used it for myself and my kids. It works everytime on everything cuts , scratches, burns, bites .price is awesome and iam will be buying it again and again

August 24, 2016

This is a staple in the medicine chest and has been since I was a child. It has gotten us through many a boo boo and I'm sure that it will be there for my next generation of children coming up!

March 18, 2016

This is my go to brand when i get cuts and i even use it on burns.I find this product a little to pricey but it works great and i would use any other brand as i find they don't work as well.

April 07, 2015

Although these are pretty expensive for a little bottle, they work quite well. I use it all the time on little cuts and scrapes, just in case. I've never had an issue with it

April 01, 2015

I always keep this ointment in my medicine cabinet and first aid kit. Soothes and helps heal cuts and scraps quickly. It is an oily ointment but I feel safe using it because I know how effective it is.

March 11, 2015

I've been using polysporin, since I was a little kid. It works wonders, I don't have any scars.

January 26, 2015

This is a product that should be in everyones home medicine cabinet. Saved our family several times.