Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Formula Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 475 in Remedies

Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Heal-Fast Formula offers triple the protection. You can expect speed healing and hydrating skin care. This formula is best suited for minor cuts, nicks and scratches. Polysporin is a soothing ointment that forms a protective coating over inured area with no sting or odour. Visit polysporin.com for more information.

November 28, 2016

I love polysporin. It has always been my go to ointment for cuts, burns, and scrapes. I've used it forever and will continue to use it. Always have it in the medicine cabinet, especially with my kids. Great product I highly recommend it.

November 21, 2016

I always have this on hand lol even in my purse.

I use this instantly as soon as i get some type of burn, or scrape because I do not want the hyperpigmentation to stay on my skin forever,.

After getting a facial once, the dermatologist who cleaned my pores said I would scar but using polysporin will help to heal the acne scars faster.

October 20, 2016

As it says, polysporin ointment is great for cuts, scrapes and burns. I always have this on hand to prevent infection. I love how it is hydrating. It keeps wounds soft while healing to prevent itching that can lead to scarring. I've even used this a few times on pimples to reduce drying and promote healing as it has added vitamin E.

October 20, 2016

I always have the Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Formula readily available in our house. With 3 active kids someone is always getting a scraped knee or something that needs treatment. Its great because it doesn't sting and it gives you peace of mind that the wound will heal and not get infected.

September 30, 2016

Makes wound healing time cut in half, really speeds up the healing process. It is great as a preventative, if you get cuts scrapes etcetera. I always put this on my children's scrapes so that we can prevent infection and speed healing.

September 28, 2016

I swear by Polysporin. Any time I have a cut or scrape, I use Polysporin and a bandaid over night. By the next morning, the cut is pretty much almost closed (depending on the size of course). Really find that it lives up to its fast-healing claim.

September 19, 2016

Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Formula helped with a recent infected bug bite, but it also helped with a shaving injury - so I am very impressed! It was a tad out of my price range, but I think overall worth having and a little seems to go a long way. I think I would take this travelling on my next overseas adventure.

September 19, 2016

Seriously, miracle in a tube. This stuff is amazing for cuts or scrapes, I've even applied to acne scabs after a severe break out and it's helped heal within a few days. I've tried no name brands similar but none that have worked as well. I will always have this in my medicine cabinet.

August 23, 2016

We always have some of this in our medicine cabinet. With two girls who are busy, they end up with scrapes and cuts all the time. Polysporin helps the cuts/scrapes heal faster, and provides a barrier without pain. Definitely worth the price!

August 19, 2016

A staple in my medicine cabinet. Reach for it to help heal minor cuts, burns and other skin ailments. I have even used a small amount on my face to heal spots after a bad breakout. Great option to heal skin fast and prevent infection.