Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Formula Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 510 in Remedies

Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Heal-Fast Formula offers triple the protection. You can expect speed healing and hydrating skin care. This formula is best suited for minor cuts, nicks and scratches. Polysporin is a soothing ointment that forms a protective coating over inured area with no sting or odour. Visit polysporin.com for more information.

March 03, 2017

Polysporin is definitely a brand name that I stick to. I sliced my finger open while chopping, and it was a doozie. After stopping the bleeding (which took a good half hour), I spoke to a pharmacist who suggested keeping the wound wet with polysporin ointment and a bandaid, and cleaning only with soap & water. I took her suggestion, and this wound healed up in no time.
    High five to Polysporin triple antibiotic! No infections!

February 26, 2017

This is the best healing stuff out there. Put it on a cut and bandaid it, take it off and see how fast your cut had healed. This polysporin speeds up healing. I always keep this in my first aid kit.

February 26, 2017

We have two or three tubes of these in our home at all times. Works amazing on scratches, burns, acne, etc. We do a lot of hiking and always have a tube in our first aid kit just incase. Works fast!

February 01, 2017

I really like using this product when I get a blister on my heel or a cut on my skin. I always like how it heals my blisters fast and my cuts on my skin fast. It is kind of a greasy formula when you apply it to your skin but it works well. I recommend this product to everyone who needs it!

January 30, 2017

This works very well with an minor cuts and scraps. I cut myself 2 days ago and applied this on my finger and now the redness has totally disappeared. I also noticed its not swollen or sore anymore. This is a great product but remember too put a bandage on after you use this because it can be bit greasy. Its slightly expensive $9 for a small tube but it heals your sores rather fast so I have no reservations in buying this again

January 04, 2017

Works great! I have four kids and I absolutely use this on everything. Scrapes, cuts, burns, minor itch,. very effective! kids like it as well as the adults.

December 31, 2016

Works great to heal and keep minor wounds clean. I use this on everything. Cat scratches, zits, tattoos and more. Lasts a decent amount of time as well.

November 28, 2016

I love polysporin. It has always been my go to ointment for cuts, burns, and scrapes. I've used it forever and will continue to use it. Always have it in the medicine cabinet, especially with my kids. Great product I highly recommend it.

November 21, 2016

I always have this on hand lol even in my purse.

I use this instantly as soon as i get some type of burn, or scrape because I do not want the hyperpigmentation to stay on my skin forever,.

After getting a facial once, the dermatologist who cleaned my pores said I would scar but using polysporin will help to heal the acne scars faster.

October 20, 2016

As it says, polysporin ointment is great for cuts, scrapes and burns. I always have this on hand to prevent infection. I love how it is hydrating. It keeps wounds soft while healing to prevent itching that can lead to scarring. I've even used this a few times on pimples to reduce drying and promote healing as it has added vitamin E.