Polysporin Visible Lip Health

Polysporin Visible Lip Health Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 11, 2016

My friend and I were in a drugstore and she saw this product and she told me to buy it and try. What a good choice. I have dry lips and put some lipstick before bed every night. It says that it helps the lips in 3 nights and it works. My lips are so soft. I definitely recommand it for everyone.

September 20, 2016

The Polysporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy works great if you use it overnight. Although it has a light consistency, it goes on white unless you are putting a very very thin layer on. I like to use it as a daily moisturizer as well because it visibly softens and heals my lips. I just have to remember not to do it in public because it takes a while to absorb. Used overnight, it works fantastic. Not a pleasant smell or taste though.

August 01, 2016

I have extremely dry lips, and have tried everything on the market. I saw this in Walmarts and I know polysporin creme works very well so I decided to give this a try. Within a week my lips were healed, I would highly recommend this.

July 10, 2016

I liked this lip balm. It had a bit of an unpleasant smell but it made up for it by relieving my dry and sore lips. It was very creamy and stayed on my lips even at night.

July 10, 2016

Why have I only just found this amazing product ?!? I suffer from lips that get so dry, they crack and peel. Lip Health works instantly to hydrate. It adds a touch of sheen and is not heavy or sticky. I apply it several times a day. Painful cracked and peeling lips are a thing of the past. Great therapy !

February 23, 2015

Recently purchased this product for $2 on sale. I find it works wonderfully to moisturize and heal my lips. With the cold and dry winter weather I find my lips constantly chapped. Applied at night just before bed and my lips are soft and healed by morning. Will definitely continue to purchase, I should have bought more when they were on sale!

February 20, 2015

Amazing product that really works. Keeps your lips hydrated and soft, heals dry and cracked lips in no time. Small and convinient container, easy to have it on you. Dont need to use a lot of product- last for awhile!

Recommend!

November 03, 2014

Aide à retrouver des lèvres visiblement saines en 3 nuits†, preuves cliniques à l’appui La formule riche en vitamines et en émollients restitue les lipides essentiels Répare, nourrit et hydrate les lèvres pendant le sommeil Atténue les signes et les symptômes de dessèchement, tels que la desquamation et les gerçures.
Convient à tous les âges
I really love this balm , i saw a difference in only one night !

May 29, 2014

The polysporin lip health overnight renewal is the best. I put it on befor bed and wake up to soft lips in the morning. If your lips are really chapped ,it might take two nights to get them back to normal. This stuff works.

February 28, 2014

This is your happy medium between Burt's Bee and Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment. It has been my saviour this winter in keeping my lips from cracking and staying hydrated. At $4.97 a piece, it'll hardly make a dent in your bank account and keep your lip care supply lasting for up to 2 months (with casual usage).